Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

I thought PARVARISH was a light hearted show!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
All this while I was under the impression that Parvarish is a light hearted show with a touch of realism but NO. What are we getting instead? A normal daily soap with never ending misunderstandingsOuchThey are stretching this Raashi-Raavi track like chewing gum and I am so not liking itSleepyKhatam karo yaar. Bring back the old light heaqrted parvarish back where all the tensions get solved within a week and where there was no place for misunderstandingsSleepyRaashi misbehaved with her parents, her parents don't understand her. Raashi apologises. Gets to know of their intentions again we are back to square oneSleepyOh come on, why are JP not understanding Raashi's problem. Am so fed up of this track now. It's been one month and yet the show isn't going anywhere. The whole attention right now is on Ahuja family. We are not even getting sweetyG's family. This is like so unfair. I am so annoyed right nowAngryThe show was so good when it started but off lately it's loosing it's essence. It is turning int another drag fest cum daily soapSleepy
Bring back my old parvarish. And what's with this no sweetyG episodesAngryWe got Ahuja family scenes even during Sweety-Lucky fight week but here no ahluwalia scenesAngryThat's unfair. Give equal screen presence to everyoneAngryI might sound like those typical fangirls but I dont care I am so annoyed right now especially with the current track plus no sweetyG scenes at all. No rocky, no ginny no luckyGAngryWhy? Why this partiality? Creatives should understand that not everyone is interested to watch Ahuja family and their problems. Some people watch it for Ahluwalia family. And they should know how to manage both the family's wellLOL Ok for one week focus on Ahuja family n next ahluwalia but do give screen space to both the family's. Like if you are focussing on Ahuja family then do give five minutes screen space that week to Ahluwalia family and vice versa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I thought PARVARISH was a light hearted show!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Very very true Sweety G..Thumbs Up

This serial was soo soo good until Ginny lost nd found track bt after dat Cv's really dont know wat to do with da serial nd they r trying to stretch each nd every track..AngryD'oh

4rm so many days I'm not liking it at all ..Thumbs Down now Cv's really dont hav any story nd i thnk da serial is gonna end soon like da way they r streching each nd every track, creating so many misunderstandings nd making it sooo boring..Ouch

Parvarish was good 4 me till Ginny track.. after dat it has completely lost its essence..Pinch No light moment scenes.. only tensions nd misunderstanding just like other shows..Pinch

I hope soon Shweta leaves dis serial nd comes in some other good serial coz Cv's of dis show r out of story now..Pinch nd they really dunno wat to do with da chracters nd serial dats dragging each track like a chewing gum..Angry

The promos of dis serial used to be soo good nd da serial too used to be soo good till Ginny lost track.. after dat da serial is totally changed..Confused

Yes dere used to be scenes of Pinky family wen Sweety G lucky G track or Lucky G rocky track was going on... bt now Sweety G comes after 1-2 episodes with 2-3 min scenes nd Lucky G is seen nowhere..ConfusedLOL Even Ginny is also lost again..PinchROFL

I hope they soon end dis serial if they r just gonna stetch it like dis.,.Pinch

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 15 March 2012 at 10:49am

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
yep...things are going too serious...someone or other acts like they got bhoot on them...as beeji said...

hope this sob story ends tomorw

Ahluwalia's main link is Sweety...Shweta was busy in her CID awards rehersals...hope they are back after this boarding school drama...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top