New Promo - shocking!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I watched a new promo of AM and thought about sharing it with you guyz.Smile

Amrit is dancing all seductively around Adhiraj and Adhiraj is annoyed. He tries to tell her off saying that if he wasn't in love with her, he would have.. Amrit interrupts telling him that she knows that he won't break this marriage but he doesn't know what she has to say.. she nears his ear and says (so much lip glass yuckkDead) "I have come to know" (Mujhe Pta chal gya hai) and Adhiraj is shocked..

amrit.. i never expected this from herDead.. yuckkk...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgirnaj7ananya2000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo - shocking!!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yeah saw it ... It's so annoying to watch Amrit in that condition ...

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
why is it annoying?...

i think amrit has done a gr8 job...adhiraj thinks that he is too smart but amrit is smarter than himWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dailyvisitorFalguniJainuniqueblueroseKhatamKahani

uniquebluerose

IF-Dazzler

uniquebluerose

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

why is it annoying?...

i think amrit has done a gr8 job...adhiraj thinks that he is too smart but amrit is smarter than himWink

I agree...and moreover instead of cribbing and crying she challenges him in her own terms...poor guys he cannot do anything...

It nice to see her blackmailing him rather than being all coy!!!! and she looked absolutely gorgeous and seductive to the core!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FalguniJainKhatamKahani

dailyvisitor

dailyvisitor

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
TFS :)

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.