Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

celina30

celina30

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
this silent thingy is getting really old and annoying...yes he lost his beloved wife, but he is not the first nor will he be the last...it's been 2 years and I feel most sorry for his younger Brother, the poor guy has been trying so hard to humour him. His family is so very supportive, that's alot more than a lot of people who have lost their loved one has. He just needs to lighten up
ANOTHER thing, he was so worried that Arti got the wrong impression that he made her come out at night to meet...yet when he had all the time in the world to explain, he did nothing!
Please don't cricify me for bashing your hero but I am not warming up to him at all

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aasha1LaliaChicagoCarole1jassi1212aloo12salmankhanrulzBreak.The.CodeharshithaaaaaaabangaloreswestindianAbby-GC-Crazy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is this guy always in a daze?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by celina30

this silent thingy is getting really old and annoying...yes he lost his beloved wife, but he is not the first nor will he be the last...it's been 2 years and I feel most sorry for his younger Brother, the poor guy has been trying so hard to humour him. His family is so very supportive, that's alot more than a lot of people who have lost their loved one has. He just needs to lighten up
ANOTHER thing, he was so worried that Arti got the wrong impression that he made her come out at night to meet...yet when he had all the time in the world to explain, he did nothing!
Please don't cricify me for bashing your hero but I am not warming up to him at all
Even am very much irritated with his silent behavior but we are not still aware of his original character, the CVs need to show lot more to understand the depth of his character, coz most the viewers are confused whether he is by nature such a silent guy or had he become like that due to the demise of his loving wife..Confused

Edited by Indomitable - 14 March 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I am not a fan of any actor but i do like the different serials and storylines.  In this case, i think, it is not so much the actor but the CVs who are at fault.  If he is not given dialogues, there is nothing much the actor can do.  I agree this silence thing is begining to grate on me. 
CVs please give the poor chap some dialogues when he is with Aarthi.  Similarly with Aarthi - these two seriously need to speak to each other.

aloo12

aloo12

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this post. Although today's episode had some cute kid and parents to be interaction scenes I could not digest how Yash just had no dialogues. He only keeps staring. Cv's please wake up!!!! give the hero and heroine some dialogues otherwise this serial will fall flat on its face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970heera1702

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
yeah .. this keeping quiet is not going well.. Aarti is at least more expressive ..

But they need to talk ... they are no teenagers ...

Instead of talking to himself .. he should talk to Aarti now ..

in 20 minutes 5 minutes is just eyes lock or looking away in front of each other ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702bangalores

noexcuse

Groupbie

noexcuse

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
so true...totally agree with you...why wont he speak?? And I don't think the SRK movie song is apt for them. It says ispe ek naam likha, ek radha ek shyam likha. But, this is their second marriage. Aarti's husband was a bad person but Yash's wife was so nice. If Aarti is Radha then who was she?? They tittle song/theme song is nicer.

Alamelu

IF-Dazzler

Alamelu

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
agree in parts...its definitely CVs fault and not the actor's...he is just following what the script asks of him...but for the serial to come alive, they need to give him dialogues...

gc is a fantastic actor...please cvs give him the script necessary to make it happen...ofcourse he is the expression king...but you need dialogues to go hand in hand with the expressions...

they could have made him say something to the kids y'day..instead of just staring...

ntsindia

Goldie

ntsindia

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Yes he had lost his loved one. so far CVs showed he as a man of less words. It may be his basic character or after losing his beloved wife. whatever i think nothing to worry.. there is chance of hope... he stated that he does not like people who speak more. But when Aarti started to talk about his child he was smiling. Means gradually he will start to love her speaks, he will be eager to hear her.. if she silent, it will irritate him. He never showed any concern about any girl other than his wife. But now he started to show concern about Aarti. He started to bother about what may Aarti thought about him!!! Unknowingly he comes for her help. When she speaks to the children he smiles. Gradually, he will feel for her. And then we can see how Arti's love makes changes him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps000ananya93Break.The.CodeLuvStrk-001-enchanted-Rituparnaa-Priti11-TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.