Users

Frequent Posters

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PoojaMishty

I m bit confused becoz of our Golu's behaviour yesterday...😕
He admitted to Vik that he is at celebration because Priya wants him...😳
But still he is not ready to fulfill Priya's wish...

I cant say he is too shy to apply color in front of everyone.. Because he is not regretting about C night.. He was looking quite comfortable while facing Priya...😛
and above all if he is shy then he got official chance to put color when Dadi told him to do so...😉

And if he is planning to tarsofy Priya, then his expressions are delivering something else. There is no sign of naughty Golu in yesterday's episode... 😕
According to me he was in his The Ram Kapoor avatar... But why he has to do so?????

Any guesses girls...?? Or only me is thinking like this??😕

He is such a crook that i didn't understand his behaviour. He said that he was there just for Priya then why was he hesitating to apply color when every one including dadi insisted him to do.😡
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really think its cause hes hurt ... 😛
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SuganthiS

I think its just a game between Mr and Mrs Kapoor...who's going to win, Ram or Priya? Will Priya get Ram to put colour on her or will Ram win and not put colour on Priya!  

Lets enjoy the difference shown here, the romantic husband is common in all serials. Here Ram is acting differently but in the process, we get a drunk Priya who's a Sherni...she's going to make Ram put colours on her. The precap for today is interesting and funny! And I'm sure Ram will definately become the romantic husband!

Agreed with u. But i m not asking for loverboy Ram... In both the episodes after big C we saw Ram who is quite indifferent towards whole scenario. I mean even towards Priya.  He may not be regretting but still he is not also accepting it. 😕
I m not expecting Ram to kiss Priya in the morning or doing PDA in front of his whole family.😆
But that naughty Ram and typical Golu smirk is missing... I was expecting that..

Ya and ofcourse our Talli sherni is back.. so today's episode will definitely be rocking. Waiting for Niharika's reactions..😆😉
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

I think that Ram may have hurt himself too 😆 (I like to analyze their scenes to the max cause theyre too cute!😳) and I noticed that Ram is always just standing in one spot which I guess could be normal BUT every time he moves he makes a face like hes hurt... First when walks away from Vikram and mamaji and then from Priya and Dadi Check it! You'll notice it too but I think hes just too shy to say anything which makes PERFECT sense! (BTW Im very proud of myself to figure this out lol it would be funny if its true) ALSO if anyone does notice that he's hurt they're gunna ask how and why so hes "laying low" 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What an observation dear... Hats off to you..
Poor Ram... Kaha bhi na jyae aur saha bhi na jaye...😆😉
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoojaMishty

🤣

What an observation dear... Hats off to you..
Poor Ram... Kaha bhi na jyae aur saha bhi na jaye...😆😉

hehehe.. THank you!! I'm actually really proud of myself cause I feel like I'm right 😛⭐️ We shall see I hope its true cause It would be pretty funny 😆
princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think he has elergy with color...