Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@subhas: I was expecting this from yesterday but people said ki he won't say anything... but from the promo it's clear that he has already apologized...
Video is already posted on the forum ... it's a DM link... I don't know if anyone has posted it on YT or not.

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ subha i will give you or misty will give you.

@mis i posted on 1st page video and pic.
misty85 thumbnail
@Amisha: yeh toh pada lamba vala link hai... our vidobee dhruvie has posted smaller one
Here is it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpgkr5_15th-march-nbtnmkk-sbs_shortfilms
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Ok i just saw the SBS segment on mute(i'm in office),was it tears or a colour which Mohan is trying to wipe,i'm little confused.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -pushpa-

Ok i just saw the SBS segment on mute(i'm in office),was it tears or a colour which Mohan is trying to wipe,i'm little confused.

see on 1st page megha's pic...i think tears .
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

see on 1st page megha's pic...i think tears .

I think we have to wait & watch,i'm not convinced about tears as Megha's character is strong  & she is not the one who would shud tears in front of others,i may be wrong 2 lets see ðŸ˜Š
misty85 thumbnail
@Amisha, Pushpa: why would mohan wipe colors from her cheek on holi... megha was looking very emotional... so I think it was her tears.
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

@Amisha, Pushpa: why would mohan wipe colors from her cheek on holi... megha was looking very emotional... so I think it was her tears.

May be u r right Mishty
misty85 thumbnail
New article

Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors is a story of a widow and a carefree guy and how their lives get connected in the journey called life. Megha (Akanksha Singh) and Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) have been more like a yo-yo on the show. Why do we say so? Well, sometimes they are close and sometimes they are miles apart. But in the coming episodes, the creatives have decided to bring them together in a rather uncanny yet interesting way. What are we getting at? Well, keep reading the story.

But before we proceed, answer a simple question? How would you feel on getting trapped in an elevator? Uncanny, of course. Now how would you feel if you get trapped with a beautiful belle? Ahh… now we know you guys are smiling. Interesting, right? Yes, this is exactly what is going to happen in the upcoming maha episode of Na Bole…

Mohan and Megha will enter an elevator together. Apart from them, in the lift there will be two mannequins. Now, Mohan has this habit of fidgeting with things. In the lift, he will carry a ball and while toying with it, it will hit the buttons and lights will go off. Thankfully, the lights will be back but the lift will come to a halt and Mohan and Megha will get stuck.

Then the real fun will begin as Mohan will use the props in the lift and start singing aloud. His act will annoy Megha to the core and seeing her upset, Mohan will stop singing.

After the lift incident, Megha will reconsider her decision of trusting and putting faith on Mohan.

Producer Seema Sharma, Co founder of Sunshine Productions, confirmed the maha episode track and said, "The leads have not been seeing eye-to-eye but here we create a situation wherein they will come together in an elevator. This maha episode will be more of a fun episode."

The particular sequence will air on Saturday, 17 March 2012
guys anybody have today Sbb or SBS YT link..?