March 14th: Bad twists and odd song choices

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm...kya bolun...so many expectations from an epi and what do they show us.

First I'll point out the one big positive of the epi...Kunal was superb in the confrontation with Koyal...very well enactedπŸ‘πŸΌ

I also liked the Renu holi scene with everyone scheming to color her...cute family scene there.

Now coming to Prateek🀒...what the hell was that today? Way to ruin a great character...seriously are ALL bosses just out to lech over Megha? What are they trying to show? That there are no good men left in this world?...What do "twists" like this yield?  Drama? This is the only way to get that? By showing lechy pervy characters so that the hero can then come in and save the day?

Sorry to say but NBT is supposed to be a generally realistic and feel good show...the way they showed Prateek today just left SUCH a bad taste in the mouth...it made me sick🀒...so what are they going to show now? Here's a guy who just PRETENDS to love his wife but is otherwise a perv running after other women?  Or out of nowhere BHAANG made him start to lust over Megha? Chalo bhaang ka bhi main maan loon...but the way he said, "Main baad mein chhod dunga tumhein ghar" just creeped me out again...now I cannot see his face without getting MAJORLY creeped out...bhaang or no bhaang...NOTHING can excuse today.

To finally the song choice for Mohan's FBs...umm Aur ho? Seriously?? From WHAT angle does this song work for GUILT TRIP FBs?? What kind of MONKEY is choosing the film songs to play for this show?  Somebody explain to me how "kas baahon mein aa tod loon" suits Mohan getting FBs of Megha telling him about AmarπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...I don't know whether to laugh or go *headdesk*

And it just gets worse...Precap mein Rangrez mere? What show am I watching...God...sooo melodramatic...killing everything that we appreciated about the show just yesterday...has some buri aatmaa taken over this show or what? Kya dikha rahe hain?

I guess we spoke too soon yesterday appreciating a "unique" Holi epi...aaj woh saari kasar puri kardi by showing a creepy perv, random Holi songs and whatever else.

Sad...Disappointed with today's epi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today all I can say is this for the NBT viewers  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPY4sg8QE70[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunNaa

today all I can say is this for the NBT viewers  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPY4sg8QE70[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Perfect song to describe our feelings right now

*sigh* Humnein nazar lagaa di, Manali...why did we gush so much yesterday?

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu

today NBT vapas filmy ban gaya...pratik part total filmy .

but precap i don't think filmy.mohan badly hurt and feel guilty.so he don't want  time waste.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

Anu

today NBT vapas filmy ban gaya...pratik part total filmy .

but precap i don't think filmy.mohan badly hurt and feel guilty.so he don't want  time waste.

Laher, I don't mind Mohan going to apologize to her or even the running...that's fine...but again, song choice for that bit SUCKS...Rangrez doesn't work there...why couldn't they just play the NBT theme music instead?

The real melodramatic bit there for me is the random portion with Megha dancing and suddenly Mohan comes in front of her and a big starefest starts...and with that song playing in the bg it just becomes all the more cringe-inducing.
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu: True...hum sab kal kuch zyada hi excited ho gaye the...with such long posts n what not... πŸ˜†

I to can't write much today... itna bakwaas tha ki kuch bhi likhne ka mann nahi kar raha 

But seriously this show had two back to back epis, one being the BEST and the other WORST...  
for me personally yesterday was the BEST NBT epi till date...in the sense it was a complete epi...very well executed, the pace, the story, everything was perfect and today.. the WORST... the way pratik said "main baad mein ghar chor dungaa" πŸ€’ just made it the worst NBT epi for me..Ughhh  πŸ€’

Oh what a contrast! Like I said... Kya se kya ho gaya...πŸ˜†
Edited by SunNaa - 12 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why the cliche! Let me also *head desk with you, Anu. I haven't seen the episode yet, but reading about the Pratik antics is just gross. I might rather go and watch Mohan-Guru scenes from yesterday, esp Guru's dance.

I wrote this in some other thread as well.. They could have turned Pratik gray with him connected with DN, instead of this ... Pratik doesn't know yet that Mohan is again investigating Amar's case, so Pratik can be the hindrance in that and that would affect both Mohan-Megha, my pov, drama can be created there.

But this perverseness of Pratik's character will justify the sourpuss MIL stance of lecherous men roaming in the work environment .. ughhh

regarding the song choice, I have a feeling the editor has no clue about what kind of relationship Megha-Mohan are supposed to be having right now. Must be some new dude... or it might be some deliberate attempt... ughhh

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunNaa

@Anu: True...hum sab kal kuch zyada hi excited ho gaye the...with such long posts n what not... πŸ˜†

I to can't write much today... itna bakwaas tha ki kuch bhi likhne ka mann nahi kar raha 

But seriously this show had two back to back epis, one being the BEST and the other WORST...  
for me personally yesterday was the BEST NBT epi till date...in the sense it was a complete epi...very well executed, the pace, the story, everything was perfect and today.. the WORST... the way pratik said "main baad mein ghar chor dungaa" πŸ€’ just made it the worst NBT epi for me..Ughhh  πŸ€’

Oh what a contrast! Like I said... Kya se kya ho gaya...πŸ˜†

Seriously Prateek KILLED the epi today...and the song choices made it worse...didn't the Aur ho jar you as well?? KIS angle se ROCKSTAR ka gaana chipka diya Mohan pe in THIS scene?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Man what the hell were they smoking today?

Do you think Colors has started interfering and ruining the show as it does with all its shows?
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So true yaaar ... this Prateek-lech twist is a major letdown ! πŸ˜’

I hate the word "TWIST" when associated with TV serials ... it's often just a way to cover up some very very un-creative ploys by the so called 'creatives' to stretch or drag a beautiful story till it becomes totally illogical or unpalatable  ! πŸ˜‘

And the BG songs were a major let down too ... only Kunal expressions stood out for me ...first time I saw .. I didn't even hear the songs !
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess its the cursed wednesday effect after the shivrathri rescue act /doc act, unnecessary 'de re na' controversy, last week's mohan waiting to give megha lift, this time also they created some new controvery which i guess everyone is hating. I dont know the songs you have mentioned and also cant watch tv this week fully. I expected a good episode today and i was feeling bad that i will be missing it. Now its seems ok to miss it. I hope atleast this just the wednesday thing and comes back on track soon.