Rang Badalti Odhani

Yashu's comeback!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rihenna

rihenna

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Ok so lukin really foward to yashus comeback but sometimes get the feeling its not happening cuz derz no articles or anything and yashu hardly mentions it i knoo i shud be patient but seriously need some kind of dose to keep us intact well me anyway LOL!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yashu's comeback!!!" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
don't worry yashu will be back soon.. her status msg on her page confirmed she has signed new show.. once they start shooting.. we shall get more detailsEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janavi07The_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top