Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kasturikas

utter nonsense... where is this leading to now?? How is she sooo dump to believe him after going through sooo much..

Why is priya keeping shut... she should just take aditya and leave the house... this track is really disappointing

I agree, she and Aditya, in fact the rest of the family too should all move out and leave Devyani on her own to look after Brahma. They should all get on with their lives.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Thanks for the great update Fiz! Not bothering to watch today's episode.

Devyani turns on Uttara and tells her should she kill him like she (Uttara) killed Rishabh, then fall into another mans arms. Realising what she just said, Devyani stops and looks horrified by what she just said.

^Go Devyani! Uff Someone really needed to say something like that, something even more harsh, to Uttara.

Seems like an interesting precap! Hope to see Brahma actually receiving those electric shocks...but probably won't happen 😆

Naina ... either Devyani will put a stop to the electric shock after seeing Brahma, scared and helpless or it will happen and the doctors will say hes mental. And then Devyani will turn into Florence Nightingale and care for him and also emotionally blackmail Aditya into looking after him too.
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just hope aditya dont listen to his mom's ADVICE AND BLACKMAIL and then end up looking after his dad.

He needs to be there for priya... She needs him more now as devyani is out of her mind, where i really dont know how are her brain cells working..

I just hope they show justice to aditya and priya's relationship esp after their reunion... there needs to be more communication between them which is really lacking between them now...
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasturikas

I just hope aditya dont listen to his mom's ADVICE AND BLACKMAIL and then end up looking after his dad.

He needs to be there for priya... She needs him more now as devyani is out of her mind, where i really dont know how are her brain cells working..

I just hope they show justice to aditya and priya's relationship esp after their reunion... there needs to be more communication between them which is really lacking between them now...

Priya will never stop him from looking after his dad, if he wants to, but he needs to be there for her too. Ever since they got married, there marriage was never focussed on in the right way. The CVs need to do it now.
Make their foundation stronger.

Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...!!! cant tolerate now...Priya can do wverything if she want...why is she so silence...why she is tolerating his madness..??
Originally posted by: krt09

OMG...!!! cant tolerate now...Priya can do wverything if she want...why is she so silence...why she is tolerating his madness..??

WHY,you ask?!😲
Didn't you hear the BS Devyani spouted abt how women are brought up & taught  to be only mindless weak willed obedient daughters/subservient wives/slavish mothers?! 😡
She is going to infect the rest of the family with her dangerous lunacy!😆
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Thanks Fizi...but less said about Devyani the better! I am still holding out hope that there is a twist coming and that this is all a clever act on Devyani's part!

Your creativity(& optimism!) is at a far higher level than the toddlers currently posing as CVs for this show. An occasional creative stumble is acceptable-but post-extention,the CVs are determined to hurl themselves down a cliff & take the story along for a hurtful,hurtling downward spiral.

Could YOU not take up the job from these MCP dolts in charge? You seen,from all your posts,admirably grounded in reality & with your sense of humor you could take the mickey out of MOST characters in the show! 👏

DO CONSIDER the proposition-for the greater good!
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.  Can't believe this is the same Devyani who stood up in court and proclaimed that a woman can only take so much.  Hence she has opted taking a divorce, going against how women are brought up to blah blah blah.  And then what does she do? renegades on her words. How pathetic?  tsk tsk tsk CV's.  I expected better.