Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

roma965rshah1950gemini3630gujaratigirlAMSTbeej81milwebasiaheartpearldesaifunalwaysWestwickameetasingh4dirk41Heenapsushavvijolly_flprefix3cherry_ik_Rashmikaverinithyamkvswethasyam08Magical_KaShshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th March,12:WU:Gawara mujhko nahi aitraz YAAR ka" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry_ik

cherry_ik

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thanks so much, I look fwd to your updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the update,

Well Pradeep tho Phisal gaya, I hope Mona says Good Bye to him and starts a fresh life..

He should sulk and regret and should not be accepted back by Mona

If creative can make Mona independent and let go of Pradeep and show her as a single mom I would love it

The new revolution should be made with Women standing up for themselves and the husbands be trashed out when they faulter.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

goodyNu_AduArmu4evakaveriswethasyam08

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

thnx for the well detailed written update tanu

so Pradeep and anushka roomance is goin full onLOL

and wat bout mona she was heading towards anushka's house na 

she ws shown in the precap reachin anushka's house

it wil b interesting how mona comes to know bout it 

wats her reaction wil b 

and how she wil deal wd it 

i guess now d story is gearing up  

thnx once again for the update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakaveriswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tanu!!!

Pradeep is now slipped completely.

hope Mona will get to see the reality and move forward in her life instead of showing her as a rona dhona wife.

hope we will get to see her strong woman and let leave Pradeep to his fault.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaverishanti05

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
thanks so much for the update Tanu..Clap

as for pradeep.. kya toh dialogue mara - i always understood your problems Mona.. but you never did.. waahhaaa..ClapClap

Mister.. apko apne 'alone time' se aage sochne ka time kaha tha 10 saal se????Ouch

i agree Mona should have told him about the fake coin.. but did he not wonder once as to why she must have done so?? 25k is a big amount.. he did not ask her once kya kiya unn paiso ka... so much for understanding her always..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

shahrukhkifan

Groupbie

shahrukhkifan

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I'm  not watching this show now..it's ridiculous. I mean even in Biwi no. 1, salman went to sushmita but he never slept with her. Pradeep is disgusting. he is a married man from 10 freaking years! How can he even think like that? and mona cares for his family, his parents just because it's his family. uff..I mean I would be okay if he goes to her but getting physical is too much. His daughter bulbul is grown up too. when she finds out about him, she'll be psychologically affected? It's a disaster.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

yogithabe

Groupbie

yogithabe

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
this show is going down down down... no logic and no story... sad tht such good actors are stuck in such a pathetic show!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.