maverick17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today was an important episode of sorts, after a long time. 

First, the precap- Puja is walking away (after a conversation with Motu aka Siddharth). As she turns Motu grabs her hand in a very 'non-Jijaji' sort of way... Beta!!! Bas hamare Brij ji ko pata chakne do... tu bahut pitega... Now, i get it... so motu and family plan to torture Aarti and exploit Puja.

Second, the CVs are revealing some of the reasons for the Bungoli failed marriage... that flashback highlighted Brij's humble origins and his differences with Rangoli... that woman is STUPID, man!!! Who has the heart to insult someone so SWEET and HANDSOME and indescirbably ADORABLE???? In front of people!!!! Brij should have slapped her!!!!! I wonder why he doesn't say anything to her now that she is trying to get closer to him and in such a resentful manner... i guess its his thing with daddaji who is his political mentor. AAARRGGGHHH!! i would strangle Rangoli if i could just enter the TV screen and witness her insulting poor, sweet Brij ji like that!!! She doesnt realize she has possession of such a TREASURE!!! πŸ˜³

Also, the flashback shows that at the outset, Brij was pretty much like Puja... innocent, unsmart, trying to find his place in a new, foreign, pretentious society... i guess thats why now Brij is attracted to Puja... thats why he keeps encouraging her... am sure he identifies with her naive self!!

Anyway... i am just waiting for the day motu is thrashed blue and black  by our possessive Brij ji... krish ko to woh tolerate nahi kar sakta puja ke sath, even though krish is puja's colleague. motu ko to iss duniya se door kar dega if he finds out about his wrong intentions about Puja! Infact Motu bahut maar khayega, because brij will vent... he cant show his frustration regarding the evil personified wife in front of everyone, so i am guessing, Rangoli ke hisse ka maar bhi motu khayega Brij ji ke hath se!!!

INTERESTING!!!
Kudos CVs for the new developments!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flower_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my heart goes out to brij😭
🀣🀣🀣 the title...lool...ur whole thread about SiddhartπŸ˜†..motu...

ya i agree..i thought pl r gonna say negative things like no brija..etc.. good 2 see  positive views..i think ppl will actually start wathcng now..

i agree with Brij identifying himslef wid Pooja😊

but now Rangoli will sabotauge Brij's chal..of Girdhar..how can she b clever..she is a complete sar-phira naah...πŸ˜•
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago
flower_rose thumbnail
i don't think so arti gets maried to siddarth in the first episode she doesn't look like

Originally posted by: flower_rose

i don't think so arti gets maried to siddarth in the first episode she doesn't look like

Ya she wont...🀒..mota kahika..
Moniks_19 thumbnail
LOL ...it's hilarious "MOTU TO PITEGA"

Seriously Pooja should tell Brij instantly and the MOTU will have the time of his life !!
maverick17 thumbnail
@alphabeta_22   I never have a lack of positive views, coz i really REALLY like SKBM... and i am pretty much dedicated to any serial, GOOD serial, i start watching. The day i actually start giving negative reviews, is when the CVs get bored with being DIFFERENT and make SKBM a SAAS-BAHU saga!!! πŸ€’

Although, i am seeing much less activity on the forum than before... thats sad!

However, SKBM still continues to surprise us with its twists. Now, i just want an episode where Brij gives a piece of his mind to Rangoli... he shoukd give her some KARAARA JAWAB!! That wretched woman is just... UGHGHHH... she gets on my nerve... i am sure she gets on Brij's nerves too... one of these days he should just forget about Daddaji and belt out his pent up rage against Rangoli!!!! πŸ˜‘ 
NO!! any rahul singh fan on this forum... imagine u r married to Brij... how HOW HOW???? How qill u have the heart to behave as rudely with Brij as rangoli does!!!! πŸ˜­

and i agree with another thread on the forum... want mor Brij ka political scenes!!!
They dont show Brija much is understandable... they need to make some progress with the script instead of getting stagnant with the romance track... remember... this is NOT a love story; its the stroy of puja, rising in society and in that process destroying all the good things in her life!!!

But its high time Brij reacted to Rangoli the way she deserves it!!!
That WRETCHED WOMAN!!! πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by: maverick17

@alphabeta_22   I never have a lack of positive views, coz i really REALLY like SKBM... and i am pretty much dedicated to any serial, GOOD serial, i start watching. The day i actually start giving negative reviews, is when the CVs get bored with being DIFFERENT and make SKBM a SAAS-BAHU saga!!! πŸ€’

Although, i am seeing much less activity on the forum than before... thats sad!

However, SKBM still continues to surprise us with its twists. Now, i just want an episode where Brij gives a piece of his mind to Rangoli... he shoukd give her some KARAARA JAWAB!! That wretched woman is just... UGHGHHH... she gets on my nerve... i am sure she gets on Brij's nerves too... one of these days he should just forget about Daddaji and belt out his pent up rage against Rangoli!!!! πŸ˜‘ 
NO!! any rahul singh fan on this forum... imagine u r married to Brij... how HOW HOW???? How qill u have the heart to behave as rudely with Brij as rangoli does!!!! πŸ˜­

and i agree with another thread on the forum... want mor Brij ka political scenes!!!
They dont show Brija much is understandable... they need to make some progress with the script instead of getting stagnant with the romance track... remember... this is NOT a love story; its the stroy of puja, rising in society and in that process destroying all the good things in her life!!!

But its high time Brij reacted to Rangoli the way she deserves it!!!
That WRETCHED WOMAN!!! πŸ˜‘

I agree.so less activity..threads go red but still so less activity...i think its bcs some1 once said not 2 open unnneccesary threads..from now on i m gonna do the honours..open random topix..and u gys hv 2 comment..πŸ˜›

YA this BRij.is too naive..i want Bhaiyaji..but he cant do anthing in fron of daddaji..thts y..πŸ€”
Wow bahot exciated hu us motu ko brij ke hatho se pitata hua dekhane k liye..
maverick17 thumbnail
In fact... i have a suggestion for Brij... us ud dimag rangoli se shaadi karne ke badle, he could have married me! I am so sure, had he been my husband, i would NOT have tortured him so. πŸ˜† Edited by maverick17 - 12 years ago