Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue
And aaj toh we all are drunk on them na??

So beautifully unleased this jodi is today...their hearts in their eyes,
dancing in the reckless abandon called love...the bhaang as if has wiped away all the bad memories...although briefly...and they are meeting just as they are...Khushi and Arnav...two people...destined to meet...destined to stay together...destined to fall in love...destined to be like this forever...
Oh chooorrryyyEmbarrassed me and my bak bak...

Chalo chalo me starting my updateEmbarrassed

The whole family is drinking Bhang...Jhalliphullli (Khushi) makes hello hi bye bye drink Thandai mixed with Bhaang too...

She tries to make Anji the akal se ganji drink it too...and Anji, akal se ganji tells her to call her di from now onwards (Haye re...nahi!!!!!!!..she already has a brain dead sister...why would she want to adopt one moreOuch) ...when the bhindi nose (ShyamDead) enters and says that he has had no bhaang (Shut up...or I will break your taang...then you and Anji ganji can play one legged raceDead (No intention of insulting Anji Ganji's handicapSmile))...Khushi tells Omprakash to give the bhindi nose the bhaang and walks away (Aha showed the bhindi nose his 'aukaat'...you belong in between 'bhaaji tarkaari'...not with exotic fruit like meTongue...all this while Anji the akal se ganji is looking around and is totally ignoring the eyelocks and dirty stares and snares by her hubby the bhindi nose and ignoring looks by khushiConfused how come she is 007 when it comes to ASR and totally deaf dumb and what not when it comes to her bhindi noseDead)

Khushi escapes as on the other side Shyamva aka Blackwa makes Anji ganji believe that Khushi needs a dose of bhangConfused (you so are gonna regret this, you snakeTongue)

Anji Ganji goes and somehow makes khushi drink the bhaang...(finally ONE good thing Anji Ganji didTongue)

Maami bakbaking in her intoxication and trying to separate the sickeningly loving jodi when our new drunk femal Veeru aka Khushi shouts for Mami...and then tells her that she looks like a 'bin barsaati' RainbowConfusedLOL...She then pounces on the lovebirds Payash and starts telling the truth about Payal...but ofcourse both are in no mood to register anything..they remained the same...boring stupid coupleDead

Jhalliphulli (Khushi) is on a 'Truth or dare' spree...she is again between Naani and Anji and all for buttering naani...she is almost about to speak the truth about her marriage when our Bigadanawab (Arnav) enters..TAdah!!!!
(For the first time he enters on the right time...I so wish that he had entered on right time when that Blackwa bhindi nose ..then we would be having a crushed bhindi nose *gets lost in this wondrous dream*Embarrassed)

He stops her from saying it...but khushi is on a truth spree...

Jhalli running across the compound like Rajdhani lose from her tracks...She finally makes him drink...but she sees that hehaddrunk from the 'Thandai' pot and not Bhaang..and when our akru bacha is looking around, she replaces the bhaang glass...Anji the Akal se ganji and naani look on and get happy ...Anji the ganji..the new 007 clone on block even clicks Pics of her dear bro drinking bhaang...(Why cant you go and click some of your bhindi nose hubby's pic?...may be you would have realized that he desperately needs a nose surgeryDead)

She get triumphant and tells him how she tricked him into drinking ...He is about to say something when she jumps in happiness saying that she would say taht instead of him...What The...What The...What The...What The...What The...What The...What The... (Oh...Such an adorable way she said it...you gotta love Khushi in this scene...this is the Khushi that stone hearted tycoon fell in love with and lost his not -so- bright heart too...) she runs away leaving a totally frustrated ASR...(Bechara...Khud hi apne pair pe kuhaadi mar di hai...toh ab jheloTongue...who said it hadto be all your way, ASR???? you are so sadly mistaken if you think that she would let you have your wayTongueLOL)

The Dholi-Toli comes in and khushi starts dancing...Everyone watches ..so how can our Bigada Nawab be far away...He goes on staring at her and then side hugs both his Nikammi Sister and not so sayani naani and goes on staring at her and then starts praising herShocked

(Hai na,..ye bhi akal se ganjaOuch...Barking at the wrong post...Ab iss pagali and budhi naani ko bolane ka kya faaydaOuch...Go and telly your fair lady...instead of hanging on your sister's and granny's shoulder and ogling at herConfused but isnt he looking absolutely loony in this...So queetEmbarrassed)...

Anji the akal se ganji gets astonished at this (Oye...dont go so much OTT...you were not so surprised when he danced with her...ab toh both are married...itna toh banta hai naTongueLOLHey Bhagu...Why dont you poke your not so clean nose in your hubbydubby's business instead of following your brother everywhere...Dead)

Arnav(yes yes..today he is purely Arnav...No Raizada name tag to hound him like a rabid dogTongue) goes towards the dancing Khushi ...(Oww...I loved that one reckless move...the way he threw the bhang glass without even looking at it...and just keeps on walking with only her in his sightDay Dreaming)

(It was actually a very sweet scene..and looking at that dancing with the winds Khushi...you feel a kind of bittersweet feeling...She is so innocent...just out of her teens...yet quite unworldly..and has been dragged in this mess,,,,just because a wolf thought she was a subtle prey for her...by wolf I mean the disgusting bhindi noseDead).

..Khushi sees Arnav looking at her and stops dancing...He is actually looking at her in quite a loony wayLOL...he circumvents all the hurdles in between and goes and stands right before her ...where they actually look into her eyes...(And I tell you..this is one pure Rabba Ve moment..both in their own elements...having their hearts in their eyes...not hindered by the misunderstandings, pride or Prejudice!!!)...

the DholisAngry suddenly surround them and they both gets conscious...And then ASR does a wonderful thing...he actually twirls Khushi away...Owww...you have to see that scene...
I can describe it so am putting the pics...

it was as if he had actually freed himself...And then they laugh at each other...Embarrassed

and then he starts DANCINGShockedEmbarrassed Day Dreaming...and he pulls his family to danceDancing

And then suddenly while dancing he gets emotional and hugs his sisterConfused...( e lo...here I was waiting for the most ultimate hug and here the bro -sis emotional moment start...oye...Rakshabandhan par kar liyo ye sab...aaj toh holi haiOuch)

On the other side our Jhalli is dancing in her oblivion when our Bigada Nawab (ASR) zooms on her and a guy besides her ...who obviously is trying to get near her...Aha..then he stomps near her and shoos the bug oofffTongue...But the moment he turns...he finds Khushi missingConfused (Mr. India Ban gai Khushi...Gadjet laga ke gayab...Ab kya karega MogamboTongue Jaanne ke liye ghoortey rahiye...Raizada Pagalkhana compound and pool side koTongue)

Edited by -Srushti- - 14 March 2012 at 10:28am

The following 307 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979sobha229honey_1bertshivnirdvshahbhanot_nishaKushi27niki_pntana327gemini3630bazooka088clairevillejspragyakumarsarika13habsfanswarajgirkscjksaggi80sdavisJANNAVeshachpanpanOk21akrjhlswan68khushikyolandamorarsyg101Anku_20ssprsdshona_123Humayun72mkapprathisthaprajurodsshinelight8haarisindiaforums85ilyoushaarakk10arhiiarmanmallikhelenMayani7008aditi21011989pervinnsweetydeeArhilandpassion1Anisha183cheeku82ggn_girlrohit_anand15-ehsaas-moon1209chits_70jyoti_light29SheIsTheOneswathipatilsweetieabhayRiHar20ChicagoCarole1neetfreakshiv-sunainaxxSassyxxsat_2010ojas143hadikhandiotimamistletoe22mcmelinaSajimokfernanl2shantellbrownsaku1122Navmisriyapoojaivanta29archie76RatiKonirashidanaeemxXxZiNnAyRaxXxmiss_ariesbeautifulbcmiss_patel5mahalaxmikhp18lastminavidity_2002sp87ssafiyaasvesumhalfsonagujuprincez08Raima36dirk41ASRkiDEWANIahutapunjabi_gyal08aewainocenceRuxana91larimel2206cs119dd.coolIp-AK4evernithi07varunyshiningstarzm001sumisa91unna_178JewelsAndLacemelovemayursalekh1sunshine33ilovesarunrealraul2307purvimMissPunjabiniya_smagicalworldjioras0n00smiX-xNishax-Xradiationaki001shrarrtiPriyaknaamritabsparksflysruthirishishru.IpkkndworldShazArshijankisoni86throwingshadowsDiahhRavurisaya2012WhatThe_ipkkndRita.CKhushi4Arnav3RidHiipkkndak3DaspayelShravani_21shidin0117Mamijideepterenceshanu.amiShivani_PriyamArnav_KhushifanRoshini1494-Deepali--Swetha--Preetz-PutijaChalhovTarantallegrapallavi25-Araina-sandy_nivrenFreethinkermozart66deereyedgal504celestaesurabicherieLoverSpotpkapspressunoreenL4Luvbughakunamatatadhrashteerani2007Mehr-kminihussainsvijaya77AMAL722poo_supiaksnxXxNoreen786xXxendeavoursparikhjaswargikoinahimy_viewrima001naj7QueenAnnie18Kayteri_susanJasveerShastriNanthini9cpervaizChaudhrytm_Nancy_minoushka93_Sayu_RadheKrish1hazel16pink.lotusAADHIDEVGoldenEyes-Deepzz-_SK_mnx12ipkknd06shilpita87Ishii99-Anu13-Aliya_hzsn-scarlett-minnieeRuchaMulayElectric_BuBBle--aimy--sejket2nancy1996chithooash08archie_79ab01basket_101sayeed87x.DSKD.xHot_Indo_Chilly-Paro-stonexapplenpeachesYummymummyangels_eyes-kavita-springsginacOLGNESsmithasrkmits002arshiyanaaruni50218Punkin22Roarkashred12OmaRamdassshona.roseflower_07AfghanLeenawezyusraj_ms_nashamysterieuxJyotixmechantefille..kashish..anna44pisces25bholabearlara3110--Siva--canuck-umzSuzanne.srijaaa127ChaituvKeshriyajessicad_xCIOT_areeba_blossomAlphabet26--sumana13--Ritzie-HoneyBoo-mrk-1nithyamkv.Mandy.|Persephone|OnlyHopekhushix-Shayari-minuupinky_blueskiesPooja05DiyaSBazingaasanw-.Aphrodite.-OptimisticEyesPrinsesse.SuviSuchi-sarunholic_arhi.Destiny.-Prashu---sunshine--avivakirkBigbang_GDCandYlicious_S-SohniKuriHansaNdrfizaahmed-Vee05-silvia1999ummesulaiman--Udhay--polly_mk.DarkParadise..mishti_17bones88dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 14.03.2012-Bhang ka Rang chadha ho chakchak" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Senior, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

PIC Hug
I must say this is the so far the best episode we got till now and I am really happy that u got the chance to do the update for this one.Big smileBig smileBig smile..Till now, u have got the boring episodes; but now Here comes the jackpot. Finally
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
I loved the whole Update PIC Hug Ur comments are always the best part of the update Star

Edited by -.Preet.- - 14 March 2012 at 10:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_light29ChaudhrytmQueenAnnie18-Srushti-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

res

Hhaha ...Aa gai Meri PICHug you dont know how happy I become when I see your name on the thread...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedfeel like Dancing the way Khushi was in today's episodeDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Aphrodite.-

choti1

choti1

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thanks... loved the update!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Senior, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by -.Preet.-

res

Hhaha ...Aa gai Meri PICHug you dont know how happy I become when I see your name on the thread...Embarrassedfeel like Dancing the way Khushi was in today's episodeDancingDancingDancing

yayayay Here I come PIC HugHugHug
PIC, I was constantly refreshing the page in order to see ur Update from 8:30. I was eagerly waiting to read ur comments on the amazing episode. I must say, I loved the update. It was amazing and I was laughing all the time. Thank you so much for the amazing update PIC...Lets do Balle Balle
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

swathipatil

Groupbie

swathipatil

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
happy  to raizada s and gupta s luv u all espically to see arnav and khushi together thank god no snake in the happy moment

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update and the pictures

-Sruthi-

Goldie

-Sruthi-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
thanks for d update..:-):-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top