Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Written Update 14th Mar 2012

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Indu will not be able to sleep thinking about what will be sanchi's answer next day. meanwhile tarachand and sanchi comes to his room.Indu sees sanchi at first and says that he know she wil come becoz his love is true...then he sees tarachand and asks his introduction. Tarachand says that he is sanchi's father...Indu goes to his friends and asks them to bring some food & also pandit. Indu welcomes them inside...Tarachand warns indu to be away from his daughter...& let her study. Indu says that he loves sanchi...& he has no objection in sanchi studying after marraige...tarachand again says that sanchi doesn't love him so leave her. Indu asks his friend to give his introduction...guddu says about indu's family background. Indu says to tarachand that his daughter will rule in his house. Indu also says that he has a dangerous disease that he can't listen "NO". Tarachand says that indu has became pagal. Indu says that he is pagal in sanchi's love...& will marry only sanchi. Sanchi asks father to leave...saying that there is no use of talking to the person who is not ready to listen. 

Indu's friends bring pandit. Pandit praises sanchi and Indu's jodi after knowing that they are a pair. Pandit says that sanchi's marraige will never happen...& its an impossible thing. Indu gets furious over pandit & asks him to see it again...Pandit sees it again & says that their pair is very good than God Ram & godess sita's pair. Pandit asks about sanchi's birth date and time. Tarachand is about to leave..indu stops him and asks them to say birthdate...& he is not doing any murder. Tarachand says to leave her daughter & be away from her. Tarachand gets furious over veena on calling him continously. Sanchi feels sorry & asks him to forgive her for not saying it before. Tarachand tells sanchi that she should go to V.c...sanchi says there will no use of it...tarachand tries to raise her confidence & asks her to be brave & fight. 

Sadanand & his family will again be plotting against Indu , sanchi & sanchi's family. Indu will be thinking and his friends feel for him. Abhimanyu says that now sanchi will not marry indu & indu should forget sanchi now. Indu gets furious over abhi...& says that he always doubt on him but he is waiting for proof...& also says that  he will kill him when he finds out truth. Indu says that he don't mind about others decision he only listens to his heart. Indu says that sanci will become his wife...& says that now he will make her say yes but hook or crook on the holi day.

Precap : Tarachand and sanchi will be in v.c's house...indu comes there and says to forgive him...he even touches tarachand's and sanchi's feet...but sanchi feels soo embrassed when he touches her feet in that way.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ivanta29M.L.PriyaNaidutopfanmadanikeNimmi.nikhilageetbluedreamz953l0veyFallen AngelDreamygal301

Nimmi. Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

topfanRams3697

ps_ilu Senior Member
ps_ilu
ps_ilu

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thank you.. you are awesome! The espisode not so much! I had so much hope banking on Sanchi's father! And I want the old indu singh back  :((((( not this psychotic idiot who is not focusing on anything right!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

topfanRams3697

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yup even i want old indu singh back...hope so he changes soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

topfan

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

topfan

topfan Senior Member
topfan
topfan

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
 ..Thank you @ramya ...Smile
nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ps_ilu

Thank you.. you are awesome! The espisode not so much! I had so much hope banking on Sanchi's father! And I want the old indu singh back  :((((( not this psychotic idiot who is not focusing on anything right!
You are right I dont like this psychotic indu eitherDead. Thanks for the great update Ramya Smile
tj_black Senior Member
tj_black
tj_black

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
thanku @ramya...
in this epi he just dont care of anybody omgEmbarrassed...but he was looking damn cuteHug...and when sanchi came and he asked his father that"aapka parichay" nd when he know who is tarachand mathur he was just stunnedShocked..lolz...i really like guddu ji's charackterLOL..he is really a loyal guyClap...in indu's gang..yogi also...Smile
when he gets furious over panditLOL.LOL.LOL.lolzLOL.LOL. really funny.LOL.LOL.and when padit ji asked that who is the kanya..and indu replied "hum hain kanya" ROFLand when yogi said that "itne beautiful ladka dikh nahi rahe hai..humare bhaiya ji" nd he was blushingBlushing...ooo chooo chewwettBlushing..lolz
loveeeddd Hugthe epi tooo much.Heart.i dont how much.Hug.cant described in words...Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index