Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

tanya looks older than karan! - Page 2

somya_20 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
😆TOTALLY AGREE WITH U,tanya looks way too older to karan atleast by 5 yrs if not more ,she is a misfit for both armaan suri(JJKN) and karan,they both looks so boyish in front of her the only man who will suit her will be parmeet sethi ,the guy who play raj in JJKN .i will b waiting for the day ,when karan will get rid off her,she looks so mean ,selfish and wicked in JJKN ,i really don't like her at all😡  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HEY I WS GOIN TO POST THE SAME TOPIC!!!

dude i totally agree wid u tanya soo doesnt go wid karan she looks bigger than him in size too...n her face too well basically  evrythin inclduin age

Zahir2k2 thumbnail
I like Nandini and al lbut Tanya looks alot better then her, since being raped, Nandini looks f'ed up...
preity*zinta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aman60

you guys all are Wrong ??  TANAYA  100 AND 10 TIME BETTER LOOKING THAN NADINDI AND

KARAN LOOKS LIKE A DONKEY AND HALF PIG !! KARAN SO ULGY EVEN NADNIDI DOESNT SUIT HIM !!

TANYA = rOCKS  tanya is so damn

p***eedd and modern

LMFAO I AGREEEE!! TANYAZ SOOOOO PRETTY.. MUCH PRETTIER THAN NANDANIII!! LOL KARAN HAS A FUNNY NOSE HEZ NAH EVEN DAT HOT HEZ LIKE AVERAGE KINDA.. TANYA DOESNT LUK OLD.. SHE LUKZ FINE... DEY LUK GUD TOGETHER.. DEY HAV GREAT CHEMISTRY!!

preity*zinta thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Girl

i dont think that this is the reason for tanya to leave karan....... there r so many mismatch couples like amithabh-jaya, priyanka gandhi-robert vadra in real life..... this is the most weird reason.

agreed..dere are many mis-matched couplezzz.. buh das alright ... karan n tanya luk gud together so it dun matter.. n for all de people dat said she lukz older den karan.. well luk at mohini n harsh.. mohiniz older right?? so wha difference duz it make? 

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preity*zinta

agreed..dere are many mis-matched couplezzz.. buh das alright ... karan n tanya luk gud together so it dun matter.. n for all de people dat said she lukz older den karan.. well luk at mohini n harsh.. mohiniz older right?? so wha difference duz it make? 

U r rite... Wat difference does it make if she looks older than him..... She lovez him and he lovez her tooo Thats wats Important

*reema* thumbnail

i think they look horrible together!! tanyas so ugly...she wears so much make up and still doesn't look decent!.... NANDINI is a 100 times prettier thats y all the critics and writers are RAVING about how pretty she is and wut a good actress she is and wut do u hear about tanya?? NOTHING

preity*zinta thumbnail

EWWW NANDANIZ SOOOOOOO UGLY.. U NEVA HEARD ANYTHIN BOUT HER TILL SHE CAME ON TOO KYUNKI AND MARRIED KARAN IN REAL LIFE.. TANYAZ SOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!!! NANDANI COULD NEVER LUK AS GUD AS HER!!! TANYA N KARAN FOREVER

priyakapoor thumbnail
i think tanya is better loking than nandni. and she does not look old as a matter of fact she looks younger than nandani. dont say stuff about tanya just cuz u dont want her to be with karan. i also want nandni to be with karan but it doesnt mean we should talk bad about tanya. plus it doesnt matter what we think. its all about EKTA.
aman60 thumbnail

i agree  tanya soo preety  and  so simple and ulgy  no offence  tanya and karan suit each other !!! 

Tayna all the way !!!