Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Yashashri Masurkar and Karan Godwan are just "good

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Yashashri Masurkar is beautiful and Karan Godwan is hot…together they make one hot jodi. They were seen together in Beyond Dreams Productions' Rang Badalti Odhani. Now, there's a buzz in the TV industry that Yashashri and Karan are dating each other and are very much in love.

Hmm…we love this spice. By the way, Yashashri came in as a guest editor as part of the Tellychakkar.com's seventh anniversary celebrations, and revealed that she is very much single. So, was she telling a lie?

"No, not at all. Karan and I are just good friends. Right now I am focusing only on my career, nothing else," shares Yashashri.

Hmm… so that means she doesn't like him? "Now, when did I say that? I like him as a friend and yes, I am not falling for him," the gracious lady goes on to say.

Okay…we get it. We also called up Karan to find out his side of the story and this is what he had to say on his "alleged" affair with Yashashri, "I am not having any affair with her. We are just good friends."

Well, friendship is also good. Tellychakkar.com wishes them a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top