Amrit Manthan

Written Update - 12 and 13 March, 2012

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey AMians..😃 i didnt see any update for yesterday and today so decided to step ahead and volunteer for it..😉

12 March - Simran meets Amrit at the Dargaah and takes her away from Adhiraj. She tries to tell her the secret but she then notices Adhiraj's men outside the Dargaah with weapons. She pleads Amrit to come with her to some place else as she is sure that Adhiraj's men will kill her as soon as they see her. Amrit agrees. The scene shifts to Tej joining his new office. The army major informs him that Tej is on a secret mission to stop the illegal weapons being traded at the border. Tej agrees to hide his real identity till he accomplishes his mission. The next scene we have Amrit calling Raaj Maata to an old Mandir as it is urgent. Raaj Maata comes. She sees Simran unconscious on the floor. Amrit tells her that she had an asthma attack and she didn't want to go to hospital so Amrit brought her here. Simran gains conscious and Raaj maata asks her who she is.

13 March - Simran tells Amrit and Raaj Maata that she is Adhiraj's wife. She shows them her marriage certificate and her marriage album. She tells them that adhiraj met her at a function and he showed great interest in her. He started sending her roses and precious gifts. Meanwhile Amrit remembers the moments when Adhiraj gave her a rose and a carpet. Simran goes on saying that she was on cloud 9 to be so lucky enough to have such a loving man in her life. They got married in London. She says that Adhiraj wanted kids very bad and Simran liked him because of that but soon she found out that Adhiraj is impotent. She tells Amrit that she was okay with this bitter truth because she loved adhiraj but Adhiraj wanted her to have wrongful relationship with his cousin brother just so that simran would have a son and adhiraj's secret won't be out in public. Simran further says that she left Adhiraj broken heart but her father sued Adhiraj in India but because Adhiraj is from Royal family, they are not getting any court date. Raaj Maata tells her to go back to London as her life is in danger here and even thanks her. She takes a promise from simran that she wont disclose this truth to anyone else. Amrit and Raaj Maata come back and Rani Sahiba inquires Amrit if everything is allright but Amrit tells her that she needs rest because she is really tired. Rani Sahiba got yelled by Raaj Maata because she thinks negatively and tells her to leave Amrit alone for tonight. Here we see Tej with an old man who is a watchman of some place. the person knows Tej as he is a retired army man( i guess that's what i heard). The man tells him that he has been sick and he hates medical doctors. Tej gives some money to the man and tells him to go to his village and takes herbal medicines and get well soon and that he will act as his substitute till he comes back. Nimrit comes to the same place with her friends and is shocked to see Tej there as a watchman, and so is Tej.

i think Raaj Maata will still make amrit marry adhiraj coz all she cares about is money.. 🤢
have a blush day..!!!😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niceup thumbnail
ThnQ thnQ... Waiting for it ...
Lots of twists r coming up ...
I think Amrit will go for mArraige... & rajmata by hook & crook compelled her to do so coz money is honey for both rajmata & Amrit...
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
From the promos it looks like Amrit is going to blackmail Adhiraj into making a huge settlement on her.