Gumrah

India-Forums

Moral of the story !!!

sakmhlove Senior Member
sakmhlove
sakmhlove

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Moral of the story !!!

Hello frds  Smile   ...       well i m sure u all luved the first epi of Gumraah.

Tv is not only a medium of entertainment but also a medium of creating awareness. The objective of this show is making ppl aware that how a stupid mistake can take the form of crime? A little intelligence or wise approach could stop the mishappening. We cannot change what happened in past but yaa we hav control on future.the show can help teenager to bcome more responsible.kehte hain naa insaan doosro ki galtiyon se sikhta hain.now its ur turn to tell what u learnt frm the first epi?the best answer will b posted in opening post.so giv ur views...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

poo25khushnoodmirarjuhi4evrKhotaSikaShreya-SUMITaholic-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
true! anyone cud do dat b4 watchng d show...bt aftr watching it sab k dimaag me ek baar to ye bt ayegi h dat wat cud be its consequences...It is really useful for teenagers who get to go on a wrong path...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
It is a really gd way to make children aware of the consequences of a single mistake.i learnd that one should b able to control his anger n not let anger control him

kavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
tanu gr8 post.  It will be best if teens and the younger grp take part in this, then we will come to know if they got the message right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
The moral of the story is that people are starting to do anything just to get a moment of fame. And like you said this is not just for entertainment, but for learning. And I hope that people learn from it.

kavyasamshibz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index