•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Aamir Khan and Kajol together again ...ok, dunno why i'm posting it hereπŸ˜•

The duo has a joint interview lined upβ€”but it's not about Fanaa (right!)

Kunal M Shah

Although their first release together is creating a major buzz, Aamir Khan and Kajol have chosen to remain silent and haven't been speaking about Fanaa. But the grapevine tells us that the closer to the film release, the duo will feature in a freewheeling chat about themselves and their experience of working together.

Together, Aamir and Kajol will talk, question and ponder over things which people don't know or don't associate them with.

The conversation is not about Fanaa but about the duo themselves and their own lives. Aamir and Kajol speak about working together, their personalities, families, and their respective marriages. Considering that both are private individuals, this is one interview that'll be a treat for their fans. Already, their unusual pairing has added a huge interest factor for Fanaa. 

In a unique exercise of media roadblock, Aamir and Kajol's candid conversation will be shown this Thursday, 8 pm, on Sony, SET MAX, Sab TV, MTV, NDTV India, NDTV 24x7, NDTV Profit, all India stations of Radio Mirchi and streaming on Yahoo! India and MSN.

According to the marketing team of Fanaa, " So, on Thursday at the appointed time, when you switch any channel or listen to the radio or even surf the net, Aamir and Kajol will be everywhere."

Okay... πŸ˜† thanks for posting!
Thanks for posting. Too excited to sleep Buffie? πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by hansa

Thanks for posting. Too excited to sleep Buffie? πŸ˜‰

well, this is the ONLY time moni is online..i.e.3 am ISTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What channel was it again? πŸ˜†
thanks pottieji πŸ˜ƒ