Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiKushi27gujaratigirlswarajgirsaggi80anna_88ana12ragtagpink0213ilyouShen7866shiny3Blacksexyspicybcclpgshahzackgivanta29miss_patel5deep27p3cubedMamtaBekomasforestryshmuupie-Swetha-lastminmy_view-Happy4Ever-Hot_Indo_ChillySmritiKathatvdekhaNamzzammoosBheegiBasanticuttieenyctophiliaKhatamKahaniFIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 13th WU! *Brahma escapes from the hospital!*" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naina  Hug

I'm loving this new Brahma  LOL With him in the house theres sure to be fireworks.   SJ has also now become a part of the song. I felt sorry for him though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

forestry..Naina..Shee_xaanKhatamKahani

zackg

Groupbie

zackg

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Post cannot be quoted.

Brahma knows that Devyani will bow down and so, i think, maybe, he is waiting for the right time to strike at her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the great update, Naina.

Mama Jaiswal...tsk tsk tsk.  She knows Brahma is the criminal that everyone was worried about escaping--she had called SJ after hearing the news.  No matter what, expecting/hoping for Devyani to get back with him...tsk tsk tsk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forestry

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naina for the update!

I guess under the circumstances I agree with Devyani for BJ to stay within her eyesight...At least he won't have to stalk her and pull the crazy stunts on her at every turn.

It will be interesting to see how they come up with long term solution for BJ eventually...

Uttara..Although she has read BJ correctly, it just sounds like sour grapes when she says anything about BJ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaKhatamKahani

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_view

Thanks Naina for the update!

I guess under the circumstances I agree with Devyani for BJ to stay within her eyesight...At least he won't have to stalk her and pull the crazy stunts on her at every turn.

It will be interesting to see how they come up with long term solution for BJ eventually...

Uttara..Although she has read BJ correctly, it just sounds like sour grapes when she says anything about BJ..

Ravina ...  "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer"  thats what Devyani is doing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewtvdekhaShee_xaanKhatamKahani

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update :))

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I am happy after some time we get to see 1 cute adiya scene..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top