Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Thanks Ekta for a revolution on Indian TV

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome episode yesterday!  Very tasetefully filmed intimate scene that lived up to its promise of a
relationship between a mature couple.  Thank you Ekta Kapoor for dragging the indian TV serial into this century!

For those of you who are moaning and groaning outrage...lets get real!  There was not even a tenth in this show as compared to many hindi films and item songs that are repeatedly broadcast of indian television.  So the outrage seems immature and hypocritical (my apologies...but thats my 2 cents)...if you watched the entire episode only so you could complain about it  ...I ask...what stopped you from changing the channel?

To the many fans of BLAH who have enjoyed the episode...please come forth and support your favorite show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: giaa

Awesome episode yesterday!  Very tasetefully filmed intimate scene that lived up to its promise of a
relationship between a mature couple.  Thank you Ekta Kapoor for dragging the indian TV serial into this century!

For those of you who are moaning and groaning outrage...lets get real!  There was not even a tenth in this show as compared to many hindi films and item songs that are repeatedly broadcast of indian television.  So the outrage seems immature and hypocritical (my apologies...but thats my 2 cents)...if you watched the entire episode only so you could complain about it  ...I ask...what stopped you from changing the channel?

To the many fans of BLAH who have enjoyed the episode...please come forth and support your favorite show.

She was and is always a revolutionary queen of telly world ⭐️& once again she proved it. Hats off to her success and creating history in Indian televisionπŸ‘. Thanks would be a very small word for Ekta, Ram and Sakshi for yesterday's magical episode.. Anyways all the good luck to you guyz. Keep goingπŸ‘πŸΌ. 
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Of course! EK made me happy!! 
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: giaa

Well Said.. time to grow up and watch real TV.

I will join you in thanking Ekta, Ram, Sakshi and the entire team of BALH for making it look beautiful.

And of course I echo your comments on IF you had problems.. change the channel. Learn to appreciate the art behind all this.

IF they made you uncomfortable watching it.. they were that DAMN GOOD making it look real.. Think about it

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A couple of threads are already established to discuss the propriety of the scene mentioned. Please refrain from posting new topics on the same and please continue the discussion in one of the threads mentioned below:

INJUSTICE TO C NIGHT!!!!!
12th March : A historic date for Indian Television
Will I&B ministry take any action against Sony?

Topic closed.

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team