India-Forums

KHKN US update April 21

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Chetan arrives at the cafe to see Anna holding Deepu hostage. Deepu is tied up and sitting on a chair, with a small stove running under him, so he's really feeling the heat (in more ways than one) LOL. As soon as Chetan enters, Anna asks him about the money, but Chetan doesn't know what to say. Before he can, Anna hands him another chair and stove, and tells him to put the stove under the chair and sit, just like Deepu. Chetan is scared, tries to run, but can't escape. Just then, the burger guy comes in, and tells Anna, I will explain. He tells Anna that I just found out that these two guys gave the money they won from the lottery for my daughter. They didn't worry about their lives, but went about saving my girl. He tells Anna how you can even think of killing these guys. Anna softens. He calls Chetan and tells him, why didn't you tell me before. I'm very impressed with you two. So I'll let you go. But, he adds sternly, you have to pay my loan off in smaller monthly installments.

Hari calls up Kabir and updates him. He says that your plan, to get the money stolen and hence force Chetan and Deepu to come beg you for more money, has failed. Anna has forgiven the two. Kabir says that luck is with them know, but it won't stay with them long. It may come to someone else next time, possibly him.

Chetan and Deepu celebrate their joint birthday. Since they have been given a second chance by Anna today, they feel that today is the beginning of their new life. They resolve to celebrate this day every year as their new birthday. Just then, Deepu gets a call from Ananya, who tells him that she wants to meet him at the rose gardens, since she has something very important she wants to tell him.

Deepu begins to dream. He imagines that he has gone to meet Ananya, and she tells him that today is a very important day for her. She had some feelings she wanted to express to him; that she has begun to fall in love with him. Deepu, upon hearing this, is ecstatic. Ananya asks him what he can do for her. He says that he can bring down the moon and stars for her. But there are two problems with that. One, he doesn't know how to get that high up in the sky. And two, even if he does get up there, he'll need a really big hammer in order to break away the moon and stars from the sky Confused. Ananya laughs, and Deepu says that, instead, he can build a small Taj Mahal for her. Ananya says really? Deepu says yes, and I'll build it on the lawn behind the cafe. Just then Chetan jumps in between them. He reminds Deepu that he cannot build a Taj Mahal behind the cafe, because that was the place they had planned for the men's loo. Deepu is disgusted, and says, how can you compare my Taj Mahal with a men's loo. Chetan tells him that love is love, and business is business. Deepu and Chetan argue over whether a Taj Mahal or a loo should be built there, and jump at each other's necks. The scene cuts to reality, Deepu is strangling the air, and Chetan wakes him out of his dream. Deepu tells him that a Taj Mahal will be built behind the cafe, not a loo, and leaves, leaving Chetan confused Confused.

Deepu goes to meet Ananya, and is surprised to see that she is wearing the same clothes as in his dream. He realizes that dreams seen in the day do come true. He goes to talk to Ananya, and she starts by saying that today is a very important day for her. Deepu thinks that his dream is actually coming true. Then Ananya says that this day, a year ago, Kabir had first proposed to her. So she wants to celebrate today by giving him something special. Since Deepu is almost a man himself (he's apparebtly gay, so not a full man), he will understand what Kabir would like, and he can help her. Deepu is sad Ouch.

I didn't quite follow it too well after this. There was some sequence about Shivani telling Chetan that she wants him to keep an eye on someone for her (maybe Kabir). Then later she tells Kabir that he has to go out with her tonight. But Kabir has plans with Ananya, and refuses saying he has to meet a client. But Shivani doesn't believe him, and Kabir gets frustrated and says there's no cure for suspicion. She says if you want me to believe you, you have to come out with me tonight. Kabir is stuck. He calls Ananya and makes up an excuse. Ananya is sad. Kabir calls up Deepu and tells him to go give Ananya company because she is sad that he couldn't meet her tonight. Deepu is angry Angry at Kabir for ditching Ananya on her special night, and gives him a piece of his mind, much to Kabir indignant surprise. He asks Deepu if he is drunk, and tells him to shut up and simply do what he said. Later, Chetan calls Shivani and asks her to meet him urgently. She refuses, saying she is busy, but he says he is very sick. She asks him if he is in hospital, and he says yes, and she says okay then, I'll come. She tells Kabir that she cannot go with him today, as she has to go somewhere urgently. Kabir is surprised. Guess no one told him about this. Deepu comes to Ananya's place, where she is sitting sadly, and to cheer her up, he offers her a new kind of cola that he and Chetan had specially made for the cafe. Ananya refuses, but makes him drink the cola instead, after which he begins to hallucinate. Ananya is worried, and she helps him to her room. Kabir turns up at Ananya's place, and I think he sees Deepu in a drunken state over there. It ends on his face, a combination of an irritated and surprised look, I guess.

I hope the last paragraph is accurate. I wasn't following it too well at that point, so I hope I didn't miss anything.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
tnx 4 da update! dis episode wasnt so interesting as the last one but nonetheless u wrote a great update!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged
 Thanks for the update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top