Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

WU 13TH MARCH 2012

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Sorry for disturbing shedule but this is summarized one you can go ahead with setailed one
in my pov epi was excellent.
PART 1
epi starts with jigar asking koki and hetal to smile and asks ahem and gopi to come close as they r not coming in frame after family snap jigar takes kinjwal pics and then he tell gohem to pose ahem puts his hand on gopi's shoulder then hold's her hand after jigar leaves ahem says gopi that he want to say something (say naa i love you ) but he says he forgot again he says he has to say and tells gopi that he is hungry ( not again bhaang ladoo) and gopi says she will bring something and ahem insists that he will come with gopi  they leave. here urmi refuses to tell about bag to rashi also.The satsang toli comes and koki and hetal takes blessings with sad looks , Gopi and Ahem enter MM and again ahem says he will not sit in hall but will come with gopi and they go to dining area and he takes apple and gopi snatches it (bad manners gopi)she says sorry (good girl) but apple had colour and ahem says he remembered what he had to say.
PART 2
Ahem hold's gopi hand and takes her to mandir here the toli starts singing and dancing  ahem removes gopi's pallu thrice and tells her to stop when she tries to take pallu and then applies colour on her ( guys it is pink colour) and wishes her and asks for same from gopi  after gopi wishes ahem , ahem tries to hug gopi but gopi runs and he follows her throwing colour and color goes in his eye and gopi comes near him and he sits on couch and gopi  helps him then gopi is about to go and ahem pulls her and make her sit on his lap ( am i dreaming) and touches her in very romantic ways (you understand na?)and then gopi runs and again ahem follows her with these scenes they show toli dancing and singing they come to the bedroom and ahem takes colour in his both  hands and enter the room pushing door and in running proces he loses balance and he falls on top of gopi on the bed ( this is my dream scenes loved it )when he tries to get up again he slips (gopi gets 440 jhatka) and epi ends on gopi's confused + happy face ( well i dont know about gopi but i am really happy )
PRECAP
title track is playing in bg and ahem kisses gopi on forehead and gopi is smiling.,( best precap of any serial i have watched in my life loved ity from bottom of my heart i hope no one disturbs them tomorrow and i also hope they have there Sr Wink) SO HOGAYA GOPI AUR AHEM KA MAHAA MILANN.

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiindy1979yourmittzombieNas1shivnirnashili04azminamahcirrohini_2007bodduapa123dambisJohn Cejnaniki_pngemini3630gujaratigirlswarajgirrachel2monicayJANNAVashumashusmile365daysOk21parbhudayalkanu_nvlkhmudsmudgessprsdvedbharathipavneetria0123Humayun72sineema76kie91sreya06Shen7866ddljLaila132filishvhora47suchianshu89Blacksexyspicysiri2006mistletoe22bcclshyonezackgivanta29shabana_79fifsp3cubedhp18A HUGE FANdirk41ahutaAnfaljdotsshajnaiisinipillaisunshine33-ashes-ramonamSuhasinnishmuupieEkta76navithareddyabhiyaaPrasRasrsshreesunramOcean.CloudssimplymaaneetJJ15Ritu-shahsb_26munnihyderabad-Happy4Ever-lastminjaswargikoinahikrutiv100sevak-Jitu-Chaudhrytm_Nancy_ZaykebazzAnanyaSpot_Precious_Savitha0101minoushka93jacinta_91pressuvaishali667sonudewindu_shah-Deepzz-_SK_.Farzi.minnieeVinder90Sandy914GiNa_kavyaimagine-addictangelirebellisweetysarannancy1996kaka.lgrsk16Priyaknaever-Khush-smithasrkCookMySockPori-AmalAziz-Hafsneha2005aliathejazzgalvarshu27--Siva--ShaunSANamzzAgrata23--BimBim--shivani003Tacker_Holicfamzii05nithyamkvJess.minuu*Piku*sanwNazmaJANJ4-Ursh-ParijatrocksHarshika4Life.SajnaVe.

abhiyaa Senior Member
abhiyaa
abhiyaa

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thanx for the update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
SORRY EXTREMELY SORRY ABout the shedule i really love to write wu and todays episode was awesome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-kaka.lgANJ4

-Jitu- Goldie
-Jitu-
-Jitu-

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

-AmalAziz-

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thank you.  Please keep doing it until the regulars take over again. I didn't see any other updates beside yours yesterday either.  You are doing a great job.  A lot of us are at work around this time and can not watch the episodes so your written updates help a lot.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nosh25Ekta76shahsb_26-AmalAziz-kaka.lg

navithareddy Senior Member
navithareddy
navithareddy

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thank u for lovely update.

-AmalAziz-

SaNaYa_4EvEr Goldie
SaNaYa_4EvEr
SaNaYa_4EvEr