jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:40am | IP Logged
i agree with u nitica

~*Naina*~ Groupbie
~*Naina*~
~*Naina*~

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged

my favouret scene was when angad cried.. he was soooooooo sweeet..... hm.. i was wondering something didnt kripa see angad cry or what... because if she saw angad cry then why didnt she stop saying all that she said... about how angad is and everything... if i was kripa i would thing that why is Angad crying.... and stop saying what i meant about angad... but thats just what i m saying....

Naina 

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hi Naina,

I feel that Kripa was too shocked and engrossed by her own outburst and I don't think she noticed those tears in Angad's eyes.Cry

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

~*Naina*~ Groupbie
~*Naina*~
~*Naina*~

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged
yeah i think so too... But it was Very sweet of angad cry.. but why did he cry.. did he cry because he heard very bad thing about him self.. or he felt guilty, that what he had done to kripa..??
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

I think the sweetest sentence to be uttered by Angad, the coolest one, till date has gotta be,

''Tum Pyaar Ke Baare Mein Jaanti Hi Kya Ho Kripa.'' There was such anguish and angst in his voice, that made this simple, cliched, oft-repeated line a gem!

Also, I loved the way, he tells Kripa to keep the door of her room shut if she doesn't want anyone entering her room without her permission! I didn't find anything great in the line, per se, but the manner in which he says it was mind-blowing, without even looking at Kripa once! Man, this guy just bubbles with intensity!

Ok, this is a little off the topic here, but the best sentence or rather dialouge evcer uttered by anyone in KYPH is by Kripa in yesterday's episode, when she describes her love for Angad......it was just beautiful! I loved the line particularly, ''Jab kabhi koi hawa ka jhonka mere chehre ko chu jaata, mujhe usme tumhari mehek aati thi Angad.....

It just brought out Kripa's deep love & longing for Angad in one sentence, true love is not affected by anything, not even by the fact that, the person whom you love so dearly, is not even aware of your existence!

Lovely!

Chilly

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged
You know what Chilly, Javed Akhtar has written  a line," intezaar mohabbat ka naseeb hai."

It applies both on Kripa and Angad.

Edited by nitica_82 - 22 April 2005 at 4:52am
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

You know what Chilly, Javed Akhtar has written  a line," intezaar mohabbat ka naseeb hai."

It applies both on Kripa and Angad.

That is deep! Only JA can write such lovely, heart-felt words!

The best love stories are also the most tragic...........

KYPH reminds me slightly of a very, very old movie called, ''Dil Diya Dard Liya'' starring Dilip Kumar and Wahida Rehman! Dilip and Wahida keep pining for each other throughout the entire movie, only to get-together after numerous trials and tribulations...........the way Dilip is shown to be madly & passionately in love with Wahida and she in turn is deeply & fanatically devoted to him, but unable to do anything about it.........reminds me of Angad's intensity and Kripa's devotion!

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:52am | IP Logged
you two... chilly and nitica... are SO intense... i LOVE everything you guys write..!LOL

Go to top