Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

ArVi OS Remembering us

BlueOrchids IF-Rockerz
BlueOrchids
BlueOrchids

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hey gyuz, its my first os on my fave couple ArVi
please ignore grammatical mistake and feel free to criticize the os, if you find it bad
i know its a bit crap and not at all good but still hope you like it and do comment as it gives me inspiration to write more

Remembering us

It was the most frightful and unexpected day of my life. I entered my office, only to find a big crowd circling Miss Purvi and Vinay, and congratulating them, well reason unknown to me. As a responsible and khadoos boss I decided to ask them the reason, only to get a shock of my life. One employee said "Sir Purvi and Vinay  are getting engaged in 2 weeks", my nerves created an immediate response and I blurted out a "WHAT".  The whole staff looked at me trying to figure out my expression whether it is excitement, anger or confusion. FOOLS. Don't they get what my face is trying to express. I looked up at Purvi who was trying to force a smile, but little did she know that her sadness was not unnoticed by me. Does she think I don't understand her, well then Miss Purvi sorry but I am confident that you are unhappy with the 'so-called-rishta' of yours. I immediately called her in my cabin to confront her and to tell her to call off the engagement because she BELONGS TO ME. Yes I love her. Only to realise it today when I was on the verge of losing her. She entered my office, and for the first time she knocked and came, whoa she is really upset. 'Sir you called me, any work' she asked. Oh her voice was like music, her lips so rosy that I just wanted to feel them on mine. Sensing my gaze on her she immediately turned around. "Yes Miss Purvi, I called you because I wanted to talk to you", she looked at my questioningly. She looks cute even with her confused face. CONCENTRATE ARJUN, I chided myself. "Not here somewhere else" I replied. We both went to my favourite place the BEACH, it had been 10 minutes and both of us sat there like dummies without uttering a word. And getting fed up she said "sir if you want to keep moun vrat, than I am leaving", on an impulse I held her hand and pulled her closer to me. Well her closeness was acting like drug on me, sensing it to be the best opportunity; I kneeled to the ground and said "well Purvi you must be wandering why I am kneeling in front of you and why I brought you here. To be honest, I can't bear this pain of hiding my feelings from you, when you are the only person who should know. Yes Purvi, you are guessing it correct, I Arjun Kordluskar, the arrogant shrewd and khadoos boss, is in love with you. I don't know when, how, why I fell in love with you, but I know that I cannot live without you. I can't bear to see you with someone else. I want to be your 'saathiya' who will always hold your hands in times of difficulty, who will save you from snake in mandir or anywhere else, who will love you without asking for it in return, who will love you when you are old and mother of many kids. I know it is a bit filmy but trust me Purvi "I LOVE YOU, truly deeply and madly, and I want to MARRY YOU". I finished my part and when I looked up I saw tears in her eyes, she must be upset about it and I don't blame her, I mean I took so long to open up myself to her. I turned to go when she held my hands and said "you said so much and yet you are going without any answer", I looked at her confusingly, while she continued "you don't know why you fell in love with me, but I know why I fell in love with you Mr.khadoos, because you make me feel special and you are a very good human being, which was proved when you took the pain of dropping me home after the meeting and accompanied me to the shiv mandir, don't look at me like this, yes I LOVE YOU, and don't you dare turn your face behind me, because you have promised to be by my side as my 'saathiya'".  As soon as she said those words I felt bliss, I immediately pulled her in a hug and twirled her around, and finally my love story was completed.

P- I guess you are still thinking about that day

A- yes after all it was the most beautiful day of my life, when I proposed my wife

P- hmm, true it was just amazing, and see today it's been 6 years since you proposed

Ar- years have passed but one thing is still the same and that is 'I LOVE YOU'.

ARVI- and me

A- Awe my sweetie I love you too

Purvi kept her hand on her tummy and said

P- Well we all love each other, and mr junior AK is also going to be getting the same love, haina ARVI

ARVI- yesh mama, (placing her hands on her mumma's tummy) baby di love you very much

A-Awe my sweet family. I LOVE YOU .
**********************************************************************************
well thats it hope you like it
kehkasha or(kesha)

Edited by mjht4everr - 13 March 2012 at 5:15am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

kiko2310shanaa01alisa21rekha23achyuthadesigirl1aditiaroraJlovLcyrineprioty1000SapphireRose_7kath1khushikulz19*Maleena*MadloverofRDaysha1989Inkpen4877OLGNESnaomihyugacrazy2012Gudakesharadt-Latty-Ashlaika-Stutz-...Natasha...Absoluvalicia.ashvikluverrr

_FATIMA_ Senior Member
_FATIMA_
_FATIMA_

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
nice os
do write more
BlueOrchids IF-Rockerz
BlueOrchids
BlueOrchids

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
 ...kash...thnx 4 the response
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
nice attempt dear...keep up the good work...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueOrchids

chcolaty Newbie
chcolaty
chcolaty

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
omg! U wrote about arvi thank u so much and it is very nice

BlueOrchids

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Woww!!! such a lovely OS!
Its beautiful
loved it!
do write more!

BlueOrchids

kiko2310 Newbie
kiko2310
kiko2310

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Really nice...do write more...
and im guessing that you are the one who uploads ArVi scenes on youtube...if so...thanx for the huge favour...correct me if im wrong...
Anyways cool OS!!Smile

BlueOrchids

AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
That was great plz continue i cant wait to read the next partBig smileBig smileBig smile

BlueOrchids

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index