Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukhi101 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i totally agree wid #1  kyuinki fan because:

Nandin deserves karan because she only truly loved him

she only married Karen because he told her that he didnt love her so she married ansh thinking hwe was he friend and for the happiness of her family

she deseves bhoomi because she is her mom and wut mom wouldnt want her child to call her mom??

s

sukhi101 thumbnail

i accidently posted that twice

sorry

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Tanya completely deserves karan and bhoomi... no one forced karan into marrying her.. he married her on his own will.. and karan MUST love her cuz apperently Tanya is pregnant.. so if shes pregnant it can't be dat karan n her accidently made love or something...he loves are thats why he did what he did.. yah i feel sorry for nandani.. shes bhoomi's BIOLOGICAL mother.. buh .. tanya raised her and loved bhoomi like her own daugher.. and karan should just stick wid Tanya .. diz would be like hiz 3rd wedding if he decides to marry Nandani..

what r u talking about!!! he was forced by baa and ganga and other people to marry tanya for the sake of bhoomi so it was not him!!!! that is why he stopped the wedding in the middle.......

preity*zinta thumbnail
No one really forced forced him too.. they said it would be good for bhoomi.. but back then he hated bhoomi.. but it was still up to him to make the decision and he went through with it.. so he should stick with it