Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

what will happen to the N-K-T triangle??

DreamingAngel Newbie
DreamingAngel
DreamingAngel

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Hello friends i'm new to this forum please do accept me and discuss with me

the N-K-T love triangle is so hyped now. poor tanya had no support, Baa says that nandhini is bhumi's mother, u have to accept it and says everything will be ok soon.
tulsi also doesn't want her to her the fasting.

karan luvs tanya so only he subconsiously thinks of her and care for her. bcoz of his luv only he refuses the doctor immediately. if he donot have any feeling he may not have tensed. now he also says tanya not to fast (she is pregent then why she is fasting??)

intially nandhini never had this much hope on karan even after divorcing ansh with lots of help from karan she suspected K-T to be in love and she didn't even care for the baby and always had a -ve feeling for it. now suddenly lots of possession over the baby and luv to karan shows now also she is not confident abt her relationship.

atlast poor tanya, being so good to bhumi and making a family and makes karan to accept bhumi has nothing to her. even her pregnency is not reveiled. she should really be good so only with out making any problem she left the room and she keeps her secret to her self.
 any one of them will die
does nandhini accepts K-T child and tanya dies (or)
does nandhini makes them together and she dies
ekta only knows!!!!!!!!

Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged
even i was surprised when baa said that nandini is bhoomi's mother....... why didnt she say this to saahil that gautam is nakul's father?????? i think this show tries to show one person in one light....... if they want to show gautam wrong, they will prove him wrong n nandini right in the same situation.
shivanggi Goldie
shivanggi
shivanggi

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you girl, tanya is in ganga shoes right now and the whole parivaar is totally the other way around.
untouchablepari Groupbie
untouchablepari
untouchablepari

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
You guys are right. this show does turn in one direction if the director wants it to..it's crazy...cuz sometimes things that are wrong, will be proven to be right..i mean look at paya..she styll things abhisek is not guilty and in this way..tulsi is again proven wrong. i hate it when everytime something happens..mihir blames tulsi. she has been a good mother..so what if she killed ansh..if mihir wud have known how ansh really was..i bet he wudn't have regretted his death as much.  and..also ekta always makes the good characters bad. how can character change that way..every time. 
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
u guyz r right!!! its not really taht fair.......for nandini!!! i feel sry fur her. anywayz how wud u feel if u just got out of coma and the first person u wanna see is ur loving huzband and then find out that he re-married and is having a good life without her!!! pretty crappy.....and also that the other girl has tottaly taken over everything like ur daughter and especially ur huzband. and suposively the other girl is having UR huzband's kid!!! NOT REALLY FAIR!!
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by untouchablepari

You guys are right. this show does turn in one direction if the director wants it to..it's crazy...cuz sometimes things that are wrong, will be proven to be right..i mean look at paya..she styll things abhisek is not guilty and in this way..tulsi is again proven wrong. i hate it when everytime something happens..mihir blames tulsi. she has been a good mother..so what if she killed ansh..if mihir wud have known how ansh really was..i bet he wudn't have regretted his death as much.  and..also ekta always makes the good characters bad. how can character change that way..every time. 
u r soooooo right!how can mihir blame the tulsi who has never thought any bad 4 anyone but has loved her parivar truly!ekta get back to ur senses! but kyunki is not at all CRAZY!IT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Edited by lakshmi ram - 24 April 2005 at 9:23am
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Tanya completely deserves karan and bhoomi... no one forced karan into marrying her.. he married her on his own will.. and karan MUST love her cuz apperently Tanya is pregnant.. so if shes pregnant it can't be dat karan n her accidently made love or something...he loves are thats why he did what he did.. yah i feel sorry for nandani.. shes bhoomi's BIOLOGICAL mother.. buh .. tanya raised her and loved bhoomi like her own daugher.. and karan should just stick wid Tanya .. diz would be like hiz 3rd wedding if he decides to marry Nandani..
Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i don't understnd how ppl can blame tanya 4 marring karan she didn't ask him 2 marry her he did n they did it cuz the dr said there was no chance of nandini ever recovering, so how is i tanya's faultAngry. n it's not fair that every1 thinks that she should give up boomi cuz ganga didn't have 2 n it doesn't matter2 me if the circumstances are different cuz their lov 4 there kids r the same, as a mother. n tanya really supported ganga so now it's ganga's turn.

Go to top