Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Lol.. I'll Try My Hardest Not To Disappear Again.. 😊 But I Can't Promise Though.. You Know That Things Are Difficult At The Moment.. 😳

I Understand sweety πŸ˜³
shubhika124 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

great analysis..loved it

Im glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
shubhika124 thumbnail

Today's episode made me realize the significance of Vidhi-Pankaj & Paridhi's name!

Vidhi refers to the Goddess of Destiny & usually means 'manner'. How it relates to her is that her character moulds itself according to everybody's wishes & aspirations. She balances with others' & her own notions!πŸ‘

Pankaj β­οΈ

Really a significant name! πŸ˜³Briefly the name is a synonym of Lotus flower which is considered as a very special flower specially in hinduism where it indicates Truth, Beaty & Auspiciousness (Satyam,Shivam & Sundaram)😳

The lotus also extends a more spiritual meaning.😳 It blooms in the morning and withdraws its petals in the night. This behaviour of the flower brings to light the fact that one's mind blooms with the illumination of spiritual knowledge and cringes without it. Further more the flower blossoms in slushy areas sustaining its purity and despite its surroundings. This reminds one to remain pure and beautiful under all circumstances.

The lotus leaf is often allegorically used in the Hindu scriptures. The flower though thrives in water, its leaf never gets wet. This symbolises the nature of a Jnani or a realised person who is ever blissful, untouched by the sorrows and the changes which is characteristic of the world.😳

The Vietnamese have a saying, "Growing in the mud, yet not smelling of the mire"😳, refers to this idea almost as though the plants and flowers have separate natures.  We as humans are aware of our duel natures. The struggle of rising from our backgrounds and experiences towards doing good and not doing good is very real.😳

Pankaj lives in a family filled with hypocrites still he is unaffected with hypocrisy! Really an apt name!πŸ‘

Paridhi : The name means circumference/ Limit. The name basically indicates balance but it has some ironical part with it. Paridhi is out of her Paridhi in Scindia's eyes πŸ˜‰

Misha123sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! Thank you for such an awsum info
shubhika124 thumbnail
@Misha : Happy now?
U wanted me to write about paridhi πŸ˜›
Misha123sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail