Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

tuesday part 13 march 2012

sakshiraya Groupbie
sakshiraya
sakshiraya

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
priya awake and then go for bath...after taking bath priya comes and teases ram as by precap...but suddenly ram comes to in romantic avtaar... (as we all know bcz we all see yes episode)push priya and on the bed and ram on it... and after then s****g eye lock...and ram asks priya to give me kiss...otherwise...but at that time priya becomes shy...and tries to move but ram doesn,t wanna to move her...priya tells mr.kapoor koi aa jaye ga its now morning...ram said nooo...why u become frightened if any person come then what...humne koi chori thodi ki hai...why u call me mr.kapoor...raat ko to bada kah rahi thi ki golu hamnsa golu hi rahe ge to ab kya hua...nahi nahi wo toh ...bus kya bus kuch nahi...bahar se dadi golu putar priya putar...priya said ji dadi tum kya kar rahe ho aaj holi hai kitni sare tyarriya baki hai tum mere sath karwa do...ji dadi ... priya ask to ram plz ...janne di jiye ram nahi first of full fill my wish...dadi golu putar tum dawarza kyu nahi ol rahe ho...dadi bus wo mai aaya wo priya tayar ho rahi hai is liya accha to tum jaldi se tayar ho kar necche aa jao...sabhi guest aate hoge...priya plz...jane di jiya na...ram nahi...then priya comes to his golu and then push him and then priya run out from the room and ram in flashback and song plays...

oh rabba mai toh magar ohye...

when priya run from his room with his thoughts suddenly neha comes and clash, priya in his thoughts and very happy neha what happened priya u are so happy today tell...me...plz priya with smile and becomes shy neha understand and teases priya...

ram go for a bath and priya comes to his room...and suddenly ram comes from the back side of priya and hold priya in his hands...ab kaise jao gi and priya turns around...plz mr. kapoor mujhe tayar hona hai party ke liye nahi toh dadi naraj ho jaye gi hum pahle se hi late hai to kya hua mrs. priya ram kapoor...priya smiles...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and ram tells ok aaj jaane diya ...priya wears a white saree for holi celebration...and trying to hook the blouse and ram comes near priya and hook the blouse and priya becomes shy again and thoughts abt last night...and ram on his back and priya closes his eyes and ram again trying to s************ her but at that tie neha comes and door was open and neha ohhohohoh ram becomes shy and go out from room...neha teases priya and priya becomes shy...neha yr mujhe nahi pata tha hi fatty itna romantic hoga kabhi i m surpirsed...and priya smiles with shy...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20Anu ShriramkshipramhatreimsuvPURVIVA-evan-SriBjsimziasalsaly

sakshiraya Groupbie
sakshiraya
sakshiraya

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
 guys if u like my thoughts then plz comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshiraya

priya awake and then go for bath...after taking bath priya comes and teases ram as by precap...but suddenly ram comes to in romantic avtaar... (as we all know bcz we all see yes episode)push priya and on the bed and ram on it... and after then s****g eye lock...and ram asks priya to give me kiss...otherwise...but at that time priya becomes shy...and tries to move but ram doesn,t wanna to move her...priya tells mr.kapoor koi aa jaye ga its now morning...ram said nooo...why u become frightened if any person come then what...humne koi chori thodi ki hai...why u call me mr.kapoor...raat ko to bada kah rahi thi ki golu hamnsa golu hi rahe ge to ab kya hua...nahi nahi wo toh ...bus kya bus kuch nahi...bahar se dadi golu putar priya putar...priya said ji dadi tum kya kar rahe ho aaj holi hai kitni sare tyarriya baki hai tum mere sath karwa do...ji dadi ... priya ask to ram plz ...janne di jiye ram nahi first of full fill my wish...dadi golu putar tum dawarza kyu nahi ol rahe ho...dadi bus wo mai aaya wo priya tayar ho rahi hai is liya accha to tum jaldi se tayar ho kar necche aa jao...sabhi guest aate hoge...priya plz...jane di jiya na...ram nahi...then priya comes to his golu and then push him and then priya run out from the room and ram in flashback and song plays...

oh rabba mai toh magar ohye...

when priya run from his room with his thoughts suddenly neha comes and clash, priya in his thoughts and very happy neha what happened priya u are so happy today tell...me...plz priya with smile and becomes shy neha understand and teases priya...

ram go for a bath and priya comes to his room...and suddenly ram comes from the back side of priya and hold priya in his hands...ab kaise jao gi and priya turns around...plz mr. kapoor mujhe tayar hona hai party ke liye nahi toh dadi naraj ho jaye gi hum pahle se hi late hai to kya hua mrs. priya ram kapoor...priya smiles...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and ram tells ok aaj jaane diya ...priya wears a white saree for holi celebration...and trying to hook the blouse and ram comes near priya and hook the blouse and priya becomes shy again and thoughts abt last night...and ram on his back and priya closes his eyes and ram again trying to s************ her but at that tie neha comes and door was open and neha ohhohohoh ram becomes shy and go out from room...neha teases priya and priya becomes shy...neha yr mujhe nahi pata tha hi fatty itna romantic hoga kabhi i m surpirsed...and priya smiles with shy...

Really loved your imagination of romance among RaYa. Kaash the CVs would have read your post & could give us such beautiful RaYa momentsWink

Edited by Indomitable - 13 March 2012 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
wow.. good thinking..
can u please update the next part too..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top