Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Why was Raavi not liking it that her parents are supporting Raashi?ShockedWhen Raavi started blabbering it was her maami who shut her up(that too so lovinglyAngry) but this is JP's job. They should have been the one to shut Raavi for uttering nonsense like that. I agree Raavi is angry over the cake issue but for that you cannot expect your parents to punish her like the way you want and now that she has a reason she wants the whole world to be against RaashiAngryI am hating this girl with each passing episodeAngryI am so annoyed. Why can't she just digest one fact that JP are parents of Raashi as well and they are bound to support Raashi whenever she needs themOuchGosh I hope nobody ever gets a sister like RaaviAngryShe still holds grudges against her own kid sister and is fuelling her parents against RaashiAngry

Pinky was at her best yesterdayROFLShe said what we all were saying here in the forumLOLMeri beti ka size dekha hai? Wo aapke larke ka sir phodegi?LOL

Yesterday no Ahluwalia familyOuchJab sweetyG n problems the tab to Ahuja family ko dikhate the even for 5 minutes and kalOuchI hope today we get a glimpse of Sweetoo n familyBlushingSweetyG scolding LuckyG and luckyG chup chap listeningBlushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie4lifesmrthEAREYEashajPriyank.kooliioSamraat_92prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Raavi's problem?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Exactly, this is the same thing I mentioned in one of my posts, it was Pinky's job to tell Raavi and not Dolly

Raavi is really annoying Angry, she doesnt behave like a elder sister at all, i agree, Raashi does wrong things and she is oversmart but afterall, she is her younger sister, Raavi shud learn to forgive

Where was Sweety's family ?? Really missed her and her comic dialogues
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie4lifeashajprerna4rishavSamraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth100prabhashajPriyank.Samraat_92

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Well no wonder Raavi is irritated to see JP supporting Rashi.. It is SO unusual, even I was surprised LOL 

I dont wanna comment on Raavi.. But yeah what happened to JP all of a sudden LOL SO disappointing to see a fake reunion of Rashi and parents where parents never got to realize Rashi's basic reason of feeling low.. They are just seeing the outcome of her behavior like 'Throwing cake'... 'Pushing Siddhu'...'Shouting at parents'... And now that Rashi is sorry and she wrote the letter..

Creatives are focussing on such small small issues... but what abt the MAIN issue !!!! That JP have always been partial to Raavi and Sunny ?!?!?!?... And Rashi felt ignored !! Wasn't it the root cause of all these stuffs ??!?!?!

I jz hope Rashi finds out JP wanted to put her in Boarding.. No matter how much ever hurt Rashi would be, I want Pinky to realize what horrible mother she is ! Just one day's behavior of her can't erase whole 2 weeks behavior from my mind.. Confused 

And please forget abt that jalkukdi jealous Raavi Big smile

P.S - Without Sweety ji the show is SOOO dull and full of problems.. Dont get to laugh even for ONCE ! Jz hope Shweta is back soon .. For the sanity of the show and the viewers !! Thumbs Down

I want shweta back else the show is becoming too boringSleepyPinky is the worst mother i have ever seen. When Raashi was taunting her mother n sister tab to she remembered to shout and correct her but when Raavi was blabbering tab kyun saanp sungh gaya thaAngry

@priyank
Yes it was JP's job and not Dolly'sSleepyPathetic!!! It should be JP correcting Raavi whenever she misbehaves but no it was someone else who tried to make Raavi see Raashi's POV as well but ofcourse madam rajkumari feels only she has the right to be angry, only she feels hurt, only she has the right to do badtameeziAngryGosh I am so angry. This is the reason I prefer sweetyG's baccha party more. Atleast they are not badtameez like Pinky's kid(esp Raavi)Angry SweetyG corrects Ginny Rocky both whenever they cross the lineAngrybut Pinky only remembers when to scold Raashi but Raavi ki baat aaye to shuru wahi meri rasmalai meri ye meri woAngryab to rasmalai dekhun to Raavi ki shakal nazar aati hShockedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.Samraat_92prerna4rishav

smrth

Goldie

smrth

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Raavi a bigger concern for JP. Though she has advantage of greater adulation or indulgence from the parents, she is somehow having less self confidence or put it other way, overall Rashi has a more grounded identity. Once reassured of parental love and support, Raashi quickly dilutes the society members' boycott abuse as irrelevant and trivial, joke with spirit. Along with, subtly she diffuses a family crisis from a dissenting daughter,who, disappointingly, is not willing to a united front to out siders, raising eyebrows of even partial parents. JP seem to notice elder girl's shallowness. But they must discuss Raavi's reaction. For all apparent advantages, she seems to suffer from a ingrained inferiority vis. a vis. younger sister, who has always been brighter, academically, or quicker mind. Add to this, her teen years are stirring a desire to be admired by opp sex and here she readily subscribes to attention from a peer age boy. JP must recognise these traits and address her stinginess towards younger sibling.
Looks like cvs are going Raavi's humiliation- save by Raashi in quiz contest.

Edited by smrth - 13 March 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Some lovely comments abt Raavi on Sony official site..!!!LOLLOLLOL

dis serial is awesome...but rashi ko bording school nahi bhejna chahiye but its ravi who needs to learn manners jiske vajahse ye ho raha he...and rashi must be given special attention and ravi must behave well with rashi
By: shruti on Tuesday, 13th Mar 2012

i simply lyk dis serial..but nw dats d tym rashi needs intense affectn frm parents n plz their parents hv to gv sme manners to ravi i dont lyk ravis charactr she is soo clevr she alwaz show her gundagiri while sayng'' main badi hoon na>> n all dat rubbish..rashi need sme attentn as she feel lonly if it not happnd thn she becum blunt
By: simer on Tuesday, 13th Mar 2012

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 March 2012 at 11:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

smrth

Goldie

smrth

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by smrth

Raavi a bigger concern for JP. Though she has advantage of greater adulation or indulgence from the parents, she is somehow having less self confidence or put it other way, overall Rashi has a more grounded identity. Once reassured of parental love and support, Raashi quickly dilutes the society members' boycott abuse as irrelevant and trivial, joke with spirit. Along with, subtly she diffuses a family crisis from a dissenting daughter,who, disappointingly, is not willing to a united front to out siders, raising eyebrows of even partial parents. JP seem to notice elder girl's shallowness. But they must discuss Raavi's reaction. For all apparent advantages, she seems to suffer from a ingrained inferiority vis. a vis. younger sister, who has always been brighter, academically, or quicker mind. Add to this, her teen years are stirring a desire to be admired by opp sex and here she readily subscribes to attention from a peer age boy. JP must recognise these traits and address her stinginess towards younger sibling.
Looks like cvs are going Raavi's humiliation- save by Raashi in quiz contest.

ClapClap I love your posts.. Specially english Embarrassed I am weak in that Embarrassed

And SO true on the bold part .. Thank Goodness even JP noticed Raavi's meanieee and non-cooperative attitude .. Ouch She is turning into a nightmare Confused

Only Sweety can handle such daughter.. Lets send Raavi to Sweety.. Kaan ke neeche 2/3 baar bajayegi toh akal thikaane aa jayegi Sleepy

Thanks.
In turn, let me appreciate your keen efforts to stimulate more discussions in this relatively new forum on a nascent serial, visible to  even some occasional visitor like me. Thumbs Up A serial, which is definitely netting me in with it's exceptional finesse and hence looking forward to more participation. 
As for Sweety vs. Raavi, yes, that would be an interesting 'encounter' ! Last time miss Raavi escaped overlooked. I mean, she was outside her brief, notwithstanding her 'noble' intentions, when she rashly tossed Rocky bhaiya's Parents' private brawls in public gossip ground of the school as his defence excuse. Only her fine luck that her role escaped Sweet aunt's notice!!Evil Smile LOL

Edited by smrth - 14 March 2012 at 12:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobearprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top