Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on Tumhari Disha -21st April, '05 (Page 2)

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Hi Swathi

I must tell you, these were fantastic analysis... ClapI think Sumitra should get well now. Otherwise, all tables will be turned on Disha. I think by the time, DK gets to see Disha and scold her for what all happened, Sumithra might have regained consciousness and would have becomes alright. Seeing his mom alright and above all, Disha wearing his bangles, DK will realise his folly...This is what i think...

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged
thanks  for the wonderful analysisClap
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Hey Swathi,

Thanks for the great analysis. I totally agree with your comment regarding bangles. Chavvi is most probably married now and suppoesd to wear these "Churha" bangles and do'nt want to remove them for a while. Like you wrote this may be the reason that TD producers have created this plot of Dk giving bangles in the past which we never saw in any episode and they instead showed it as a flashback to us. Anyway whatsoever may be the reason it may help in resolving misunderstanding between the hottie and Disha. I hope that she still have them on and DK notices them.

I am looking forward to read the promo for next week and hope it shows something to look forward to.

Thanks Swathi and sree for the update and preview.

majaClap Clap

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:05am | IP Logged

thanks a lot swathiWinkClap

finally dish has realised tht she is the reason for dks selfdestructionSmile...hope she realizes also that her confession is the only solution to save dk not to become devdas.......

hope that the promo indicates dishs love confession ..... but i doubt it ...bcoz in the scene where vedant asks her why she is so concerned what dk thinks she still replies that shes only concerned for mummyjiAngry....so lets hope that atleast dk sees the bangles before she takes  them off

and swathi fab analysisThumbs Up

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:07am | IP Logged

btw do these red and white bangles have meaning ?? if they do can plz someone tell me????Big smile

love sakina

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Traditionally, the Bengalis wear the red/white bangles as a sign of marriage, just like the mangal sutra in other parts of India.
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:49am | IP Logged
If Disha had any sense she would stick with Vedant!! - but of course she is not going to be sensible Wink

DK knows Disha doesn't approve of his drinking and yet he does just that..... pathetic DRUNK Angry
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi

AGE FACTOR

According to Gargi the shooting incident happened 25 years back and at that time Ved was 1 year old. (in her own words). So that makes Ved 26 years old. DK looked like around 7 years old during his accident. So that makes DK abt 32 years old. If Dish was fresh out of college then she must be in her early twenties so we can assume her to be around 22. So its a 10 year difference between Dk and Dish.

Swathi

I was just watching the episode in US yesterday.. when Sumitra calls Sunny and he is happy.  The doctor said to DK for Sumitra, her sunny is still the 5 year old boy....

~memsaab

Go to top