Tumhari Disha

My take on Tumhari Disha -21st April, '05

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

My take on Tumhari Disha -21st April, 2005

ok people first things first..nothing happened as predicted (DK seeing the bangles that is).

Though Sree mentions in her preview/update that she may have missed some scenes I think that she just missed the ads in between. good for her. She has provided the complete update. Thanks Sree.

Today I will provide details of certain scenes and then proceed with my comments. Also we discuss the ages of DK, Dish and Ved.

EPISODE SCENE DETAILS

In the hospital

Dish is worried what will DK think when DK comes to know abt state of Sumitra maa. Ved gets a bit irritated and tells Dish that why she is worried abt what brother will think now. Dish then restates that she is actually worried abt Sumitra maa. Dish tries to pass the blame to Ved by saying that he should have stopped her but Ved expertly retorts back by saying that he had warned her before.

DK comes back from Pune

When DK come back he shouts at the top of his voice Disha Disha. There is no one at home. In anger he goes and breaks everything in the room. Then his anger changes to agony. In his agony he speaks with himself. I tried getting the contract today. It is only because of you that I did not get the contract. I kept on thinking of you.I love you so much Disha. But why are you proving to be the cause of my destruction. I don't know why Disha. I can become the pehle wala DK (the early DK) if I can only get your love. (DK please see the bangles amd the ring next week on Dish's hands. Remember you had given it to her. She is giving you the hint. Please undersand it. She will never come out openly with her feelings unlike you and please please don't misunderstand that Ved had given it to her. Hope that you have made some mark on those bangles to prove that you have given them. Let me see). His eyes become moist at this point. I only need your love Disha. He goes and sits in the nearby sofa. He closes his eyes. He is still drunk as well. He mutters to himself (softly this time) I only need your love Disha. With only a little love from your side I can do everything. I love you very much Disha. The scene ends.

When Disha knows about DK's failure with the contract

Disha overhears Pori and Gargi talking and realizes that DK was drinking. She then thinks that I know that am responsible for this situation and to a certan extent Ved also (Thank god she finally realizes this one. Let me hope only hope that she decides to set things right next week by openly expressing her feelings. But I know that am expecting too much. Jingle's post on next week's promo is sure to prove me wrong)...

The final scene.

They show Disha praying for Sumitra maa's recovery while parallely Gargi is praying for Sumitra maata's death. these scenes are being shown one after another (just like the marriage scene) and finally the screen is divided to two with both of them praying and the episode ends.

AGE FACTOR

According to Gargi the shooting incident happened 25 years back and at that time Ved was 1 year old. (in her own words). So that makes Ved 26 years old. DK looked like around 7 years old during his accident. So that makes DK abt 32 years old. If Dish was fresh out of college then she must be in her early twenties so we can assume her to be around 22. So its a 10 year difference between Dk and Dish.

QUESTIONS

If Gargi killed Dhruv I wonder how she hid the body. How come no one is talking abt it.

FINAL COMMENTS

Mink, I still saw those bangles in her hands. I think that as Chavi is now newly married she wears those bangles and would have refused to remove them and the TD makers would have incorporated this story line to accomodate the same.

Next week I think that all those scenes will happen whatever I had predicted earlier for 21st Apr episode. (DK shouting, seeing bangles etc etc).

Yesterday DK had a powerful scene in terms of crying for Dish all alone. He started by blaming Dish (I had predicted this one) and finally exclaims his love for Dish. Remarkable change from anger to that of anguish and finally just being a lover. DK did the scene with great aplomb. In the restaurant scene as well where DK imagines Ved and Dish everywhere. It was more like a routine acting for him. He has done this scene innumberable times. (This scene has been shown so many times that I can even predict what lines he will have and his facial expressions as well. It is shown at least once every week and he will start drinking.). Rest of them did not have any scenes worth mentioning as such.

Finally Thanks for all those wonderful comments. Keep them coming.

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hya swathi,

👏👏 Very good analysis. Thanks for lovely CA. Your comments r always appreciated.

Next week lady D has to set things straight for Hottie.Whenever we think, things r looking up for the D's the writers put spanner in the work🤢 sorry can't take it anymore probably I'll shift my loyalty to Angad for now 😉

Cheers

Mink😉

Mamta_ thumbnail

tx 1ce again Swathi/Sree!!!

well atleast now we know what sumitra saw, the question would now b how did gargi get away with all of this.........i mean surely there were questions surrounding dhruv's death...........

hope dish clears up the misunderstanding with our man dk, afterall she has realised that she is partly responsible 4 him drinking & loosing the contract............

the weekends going 2 b a long wait again......😉

Mamta

rang thumbnail

Thanks swati & sree,👏

i missed the Tuesdays episod, but was happy 😃nothing great happened. well i hope next week episods are exciting and show Disha😳 confesing her love for Dk.

😉Besids, in case if Disha is tooo busy with mummyji ask Dk there are numerose replacement available on this forum, would he want anyof us insted.😳

Rang😛

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Great summary of the serial Swathi

Poor poor Dk😭, wish i could have lend a shoulder to cry on😭 lets hope Disha resolves all the misunderstandings after all she is partly responsible

Hope Sumitra Ma makes a sudden recovery much to Gargi dissapointment😆

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hya Rang,

we r all there for our Hottie!! A big 🤗  and lots of   xxxxxxxxxxxx for Dk hope this helps the troubled soul!!!lol😆

love

Mink😉

samy74 thumbnail

Hey

The scence where is is alone by reaidn ti has bought tears to my eyes i am sure that it will be heartbreaking to see hottie in that state😭😭😭..It really did bring tears to my eyes i am feeling so bad for him i just hope TD producers don't go on with the misunderstanding and that disha has the bangles on and DK sees that...

I am really sad just hope jinlge provides with us with some hgood news in terms of promo....but not too optimistic..

Thanks for yourlovely comments swathi..u and sree togehter are doing an excellent job..

Samy😭

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Swathi

I must tell you, these were fantastic analysis... 👏I think Sumitra should get well now. Otherwise, all tables will be turned on Disha. I think by the time, DK gets to see Disha and scold her for what all happened, Sumithra might have regained consciousness and would have becomes alright. Seeing his mom alright and above all, Disha wearing his bangles, DK will realise his folly...This is what i think...

jingle thumbnail
thanks  for the wonderful analysis👏
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Swathi,

Thanks for the great analysis. I totally agree with your comment regarding bangles. Chavvi is most probably married now and suppoesd to wear these "Churha" bangles and do'nt want to remove them for a while. Like you wrote this may be the reason that TD producers have created this plot of Dk giving bangles in the past which we never saw in any episode and they instead showed it as a flashback to us. Anyway whatsoever may be the reason it may help in resolving misunderstanding between the hottie and Disha. I hope that she still have them on and DK notices them.

I am looking forward to read the promo for next week and hope it shows something to look forward to.

Thanks Swathi and sree for the update and preview.

maja👏 👏