SM Update - March 12 - 16

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmissmily_faceautumnsconcertoramyvijayrojapoooohopper_oceansimi_1nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Update - March 12 - 16" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks meenu akka for 2 super updates Star

Ennaku mrg tea podura scene rombha pidhichiruka ROFLROFL also kovil lae when he says may you leave sumangali for till the end nu  Embarrassed avarku avarai blessings ROFLROFL Its nice to see both of them are back together Embarrassed I think tamasha will only begin once their marriage takes place  LOL adhuvum if yamini does not kill saro before that ROFL

ennake saro amma reaction kaaga taan waitingDay Dreaming semma fun aa irakum ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thanks meenu akka for 2 super updates Star

Ennaku mrg tea podura scene rombha pidhichiruka ROFLROFL also kovil lae when he says may you leave sumangali for till the end nu  Embarrassed avarku avarai blessings ROFLROFL Its nice to see both of them are back together Embarrassed I think tamasha will only begin once their marriage takes place  LOL adhuvum if yamini does not kill saro before that ROFL

ennake saro amma reaction kaaga taan waitingDay Dreaming semma fun aa irakum ROFL

I know appadithan irukku. Ippave nalla maatti muzhikkararu.

hopper_ocean

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan - paatti's death has brought back the momentum in this serial. Sara - Meenu chemistry is just out of the world - that girl is beautiful, eh??

migan

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thanks migan...for taking over...

Looking forward to see roja's update tomorrow!!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks roja and simi for the updates Star

So now issue between saro meenu is solved Embarrassed so happy them both are back together. It was such  a touching scene when Saro had to leave ... meenu father super comedy at times LOL

Saradha vekke nethu heart attack... inniki its gona be yamini turn Wink but ava kandhipa Saro summa vidha matha.. Shockedif Yamini tells Meenu about saro proposal to her!! adhiathi.. saro death taan LOL I guess its going to be another month where they would be dragging this with yamini saro scene pola Tongue I don't mind cause in SM i've noticed.. even if the story is dragging.. its still interesting and funny to watch LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyvijayrojapoooosimi_1krithikas

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Simi - Intha Sara mathiri kirukku Ulagathileye illai !!!

simi_1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.