Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya (Page 9)

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
dear gamezone,
i have never said u can't post rude things in this forum about r.v.u can but we shall fight.after all u r proving that none of u can ignore him and only a good singer cannot be ignored by his detractors.we , rahul's fans are capable of ignoring ppl who we don't like 4 we think they r not very special,but u can never ever ignore rahul,which proves he is special
snowflakes gave us a suggestion of not fighting so i think if som1 insults r.v we also have the right 2 fight.by the way sana's songs were not difficult.certainly not more than rang de basanti.they mayb difficult 2 u but a singer who has reached that level is expected 2 sing those songs with ease.and rang de basanti and ehsaan tera were both very difficult 4 they involved both higher notes as well as lower notes, and having a gud range dus not only mean that the person has 2 sing high notes properly ,he must also sing the lower notes properly ,which rahul has proved singing ehsaan tera but amit has never ever sung low notes.u r further proving your ignorance about music by saying that rahul shud have been eliminated in round 3 or 4 .i relly pity your knowledge about music.

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Racks sounds like Rahul V in disguise! LOL

N sweety u get a life! seems u dont have 1 thats y u r after rahul v's life!LOL

Bye!

Edited by thhikana - 11 May 2005 at 1:03pm
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

The song "Rang they basanti" is difficult (he did a good job),but not the song "Ehsaan Tera".U listen to the original song. Mohd Rafi sang it with such an ease. As u said Rahul made it look difficult by xposing his lack of range.

Amit has always chosen tough songs with high pitch . He has also sung songs like "mora saiyan", "Bijuria","mohobbatein lootaoonga" etc beautifully. U show ur lack of knowledge in music by calling "Ehsaan Tera" a difficult song. U like It is a beautiful song no doubt, but not at all a difficult one. Rahul is overconfident & u have 2 accept it. Sonu Nigam has himself suggested it in one of his interviews. The bashing that Rahul received from all the judges in the theatre round bec of the way he behaved with Amit, itself proves the unruly behaviour of Rahul. U alll now support him, but if by mistake he had become the Indian Idol he would have definitely turned his back towards his fans like u.

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

i was just going to thank thikkana for doing the decent thing and removing that article , when she /he went and spoilt things again

jesus! prejudice!prejudice!

hate away all u want. all those negative vibes wont reach him anyways..

go ahead

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
yes, read that article by sonu. by the way, didnt see sana mentioned there!!LOL
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetys

yes, read that article by sonu. by the way, didnt see sana mentioned there!!LOL

Hey Sweetys, Since ur missing Amit so much....here's one post.....straight from your idol's mouth......LOL

'Amit Sana is favourite for Indian Idol'
   By: Prakash Bambhrolia
   March 1, 2005

NOT PLAYING FAVOURITES: Rahul Vaidya
The once favourite contestant on Indian Idol, Rahul Vaidya, believes that the final results, which will be declared on March 5, will tilt in Amit Sana's favour.

Vaidya has sent in 10 smses himself — six for one contestant and four for the other — though he refuses to divulge who he has sent in the extra two smses for.

So who do you think is the hot favourite amongst the two, we ask the Lokhandwala resident? He says, "Both the contestants that reached the final are extremely good and will give each other tough competition.

Although they performed very well, I think Sana was slightly better than Abhijeet Sawant.

Which is why Sana is the favourite for the title. I have sent in six smses for one finalist and four for the other, but I am not going to say anything beyond that."

While comparing the two, Vaidya says, "Abhijeet has the personality, while Amit has the talent.

Though the final results will be dependant on the viewers themselves. Honestly, I think Abhijeet has a bigger fan club, so he actually has a better chance of winning.

The same thing happened in my case. I thought I had performed really well, and I was confident of making it to the finals, but the viewers gave me less votes than the other two finalists, and I had to leave the race."

Although Vaidya was voted out, all is not lost for this XII std, Commerce student from Mithibai College.

The young star has signed a Rs 20 lakh deal with Sony to be their brand ambassador. "I have to give Sony 75 days of my time to be their brand ambassador.

They have paid me Rs 1 lakh as a signing bonus, after which they will pay me 2.5 lakhs every three months. A lot of different music companies have also approached me and I am free to sing with them according to the deal I have signed with Sony."

shabanaz Groupbie
shabanaz
shabanaz

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thhikana

Racks sounds like Rahul V in disguise!

N sweety u get a life! seems u dont have 1 thats y u r after rahul v's life!

Bye!

Well Said! Clap

Originally posted by sweetys

all those negative vibes wont reach him anyways.. 

who wants to reach him????LOL

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged

yeah, amit is better than  abhijeet( what is there left  to choose when the best one is out?)

'abhijeet has.........talent' and the reason the public were left to choose between these 2 qualities ws bcos the only one who had both these was voted out. damn decent of him though, to mention his views so frankly.

is this ur idea of arrogance?

anyway, the reason he was voted out is bcos the contest degenerated from mr talent to mr congeniality. Tongue

Go to top