India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya (Page 8)

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hey racks, do tell us how he has inspired you towards ur singing practice..

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

If Rahul Vaidya was such an handsome prince,a singer comparable 2 Rafi, then y the hell he got eliminated.I think he got eliminated tooo late. considering his character he should have had been eliminated in the 2-3 rd round itself when the poor Rahul Saxena got voted out. It has been heard that Rahul S. too had selected a song which was snatched away from him by some other fellow which eventually lead to his exit. I m quite sure that the person must be none other than Rahul V.

U ppl say that Amit Sana was doing a drama when he complained of Nodules. then i wud say that Rahul V was also acting when he called Amit his friend, just 2 show viewers how well mannered person he is in real life which is false. And when Amit Sana complained of having singer's nodules, that time he was performing on par with other contestants So there was no need for such an acting .Any how he could have got through as he was always better than Prajakta who got eliminated in that round. And if u all say that Rahul has chosen tough song like " mera rang they Basanti" Amit has always chosen tougher songs like " Marhaba" , " Kisna " , " Columbus". Yes but I wud say that Rahul V. was hyped a lot.

And Plzz its my sincere request, dont compare Rahul's "Ehsaan tera" with that of Mohd. Rafi. I m avery big fan & admirer of Rafi. He is god of all singers. And a human being can never b like a God and especially arrogant ones like Rahul. 

Edited by gamezone - 10 May 2005 at 1:56pm
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by racks

snowflakes,
if som1 is rude and behaves like an ignorant fool then we have 2 fight.we have not posted rude things about your fav in their forums.

Sorry Racks , this is the forum for everybody. So everyone has a right of posting his/her opinion which may be +ve or -ve. when ur r starting a topic u must b aware of this. And nobody of us atleast myself had begun personal attacks. On the contrary u have begun it by making the above statement. If u did not want the ppl opposing Rahul V. to enter the discussion , u shld have mentioned the same stating that this discussion is strictly for Rahul V. fans and those opposing him shld stay out!!!  

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
cant say i believe in god..but always thought mortals bow down before god. in that sense and for his divine voice, he is god to us..
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Censored

Edited by thhikana - 11 May 2005 at 12:48pm
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Censored

Edited by thhikana - 11 May 2005 at 12:46pm
sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged

looks like people have to be spelt out things..yes, when i joined this forum, i was expecting to express and hear news and fresher news on him(rahul v)..and to pay gracious tribute to his artistry. but there is too much misdirected venom spewing here.

if u cant survive a day without thinking of and writing about him, u r welcome to voice ur views. on his super cool confidence and his personality. but to say he cant sing is the nadir of ignorance. why expose ur lack of musical knowledge so much?

i was , too ,surprised by that 'now we r friends' thing. notice the word 'now'. who knows, maybe they have sorted out things later on..am not privy to their affairs. but if they have, good for them! it just means rahul is more mature than some people here..and realises there is no sense and no glory in fighting with inferiors...

goodbye ..and get a life

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged

oh by the way, dont bring sana's mug here. stick those in ur own forums where we dont venture , bcos frankly, ur choices are too uninteresting.

and sana didnt really sing difficult songs..he just made them sound difficult.the efforts were SO obvious..

RAHUL HAS An efffortless voice and always smiles when he sings..he sings like it is as easy and essential as breathing .he feels,,expresses and shares the joy of singing beautifully. keep sharing it with us sweetheart!

Go to top