snowflakes

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

well done dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
"Rahul Vaidya..in his praise and glory
There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you. And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you.If he's that gud, y do ppl still hate him???
>>>pple may hate him but the word sweety has used is ignore not hate and franklyspeaking none of u can ignore him, thats why u r in a forum named after him even though u don't like him.
so he lost..who does it incriminate? him or the public that arent brave enough to understand supreme confidence? talent without confidence is boring.. cockiness without talent is boorish.. talent with confidence is sizzling.. >the gap between cockiness in a struggler and an established idol, is the gap between aggravation, and adulation.
>>>rahul maybe proud but he never enjoys others disappointing moments like sana who according 2 u is god.
attitude problem? me thinks he was the only one with attitude..the others are the ones with the problem………………< attitude without achievement IS a problem....
>>>rahul has achieved quite a lot considering his age
can someone tell me why is it necessary to dupe oneself incessantly, to cringe and bow before ones own shadow and say..'i am not the best..' , especially when u ARE the best? i have never understood the craving people have of greatness scraping the floor and getting dwarfed by its own aura.why on earth is humility such a wanted virtue? is it bcos it brings relief to the not-so-talented and not-at-all-talented? do they feel'hey, he's just like us..not great..' very few people like greatness and even fewer like those who are aware of its existence in themselves.
U are an idol when followers say it, not when u say it..………………. and it is the love of the fans that makes sm1 an idol. The music industry is big and running, not just bcoz ppl sing, but also bcoz ppl listen……..simple mechanics of Demand and Supply……………
>>>>rahul is the idol to many ppl and he also has many fans ,thats why he was voted in the top 3.
rahul lost, in essence because he didnt deserve to lose. scary thought that!!!:
and inspite of what they say, even his detractors couldnt ignore him. hate him, yes they did, but not ignore. they should feel blessed that they heard him at all. what they made of it is their problem and prerogative. but dont let us get away with it with smugness and pseudo-pride and think we can alter the course of his life. because to tell u the truth..he hasnt lost.> ……I doubt if anyone here really wants Rahul to fail…
>>>yes ,many do including u...t
the rahul vaidyas of the word dont need us..or our charity ..or our alms. they are self sustaining .they dont need to develop vocal cord nodules(hey believe me, they dont appear and disappear in a week. (i am a doc) to get ahead in life.did u notice that sana's beggar act couldnt get him an encore of votes some poetic justice in that..>If i can remember correctly, it was rahul v. who started the trend of appealing for votes……….and I sincerely doubt that Amit needed to beg for votes, considering his talent. If he was acting, then the others who were with him wud have exposed him. And his problem continued longer, even till the finals.
>>>even if it was genuine, which i really doubt specially after a doctor is confirming its something impossible,but it was a very lame excuse for not performing upto the mark.
go on right ahead rahul dear. reach for ur dreams with both hands. god is all ears.........
>>>god helps someone who is honest and genuinely talented ..
the finest example is lord byron who was proud but his talent is still recognised by the world. rahul reached the top 3 solely on the basis of talent without getting sympathy votes from anybody
I wud like to add that I have no doubt that Rahul will do well in the future, when both his personality and voice mature. I have nothing against him, personally, but i just wanted to point out that he's not perfect.
>>>if u put it that way nobody is perfect .not sana and not abhijeet

Edited by racks - 05 May 2005 at 9:48am
cuterawan Groupbie
cuterawan
cuterawan

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
i agree!Clap

Edited by cuterawan - 05 May 2005 at 5:40pm
ipsi_dhoota Groupbie
ipsi_dhoota
ipsi_dhoota

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged

well rahul vaidya is a v gud singer frm the beggining... n hence he has received showers of praises.. but towards the end.. wen it really mattered.. he became too overconfident..whereas abhi always kept cool.. n since the begginin.. h ewas well slightly above average but in the end wat he rose to is utterly remarkable..n man how short is he??.. i bet he can qualify for shortie idol... n he is not handsome puh lease..ha=e looks lyk such a dodo bird come on man.. u noe how he puts his legs apart...n starts singin.. lyk his knees all bent.. he looks so sick as if tht ravinder ravi is singin.. tryin to pls everyone..cmon the onyl time wen he eva eva eva looked cute.. was wen he n prajakta were in the bottom two...n he was really tense n pissed.. anyways we live in a democracy.. n each person has the right to his or her own opinions....so its better we keep it tht way..,...BUT AFTER ALL.. AT THE END OF THE DAE.. THE INDIAN IDOL IS ............................................................ ...................................... ............................................................ .....ABHIJEET SAWANT..

THREE CHEERS 4 ABHIJEET HIP HIP HURRAY

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged
to ipsi_dhoota,
Thumbs Down

remember
beauty depends on the eyes of the beholder.
to u rahul may b ugly but 2 many ppl he isn't and 2 many ppl abhi is ugly.
and after reading your comments i am sure u don't know anything abt music ,thats why u go by looks

Edited by racks - 06 May 2005 at 10:37am
sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged

hi

rahul atleast made a direct appeal for votes, right there , frankly and upfront. he didnt indulge in underhand techniques like conjuring magic nodules out of nowhere..maybe sana should try for actor idol..or politician idol..

oh by the way, if sana was such a saint about chaiyya chaiyya, he should have stuck by it till the end..not gone whining about it to the class monitor (in the garb of mini mathur)..sicko!!and to reveal it right at the moment when voting would be on..god, what a devious couple !!mini and sana should both try for politician idol..Dead

secondly, rahul sang well and then waited back for comments. if u remember, it was farah et al who kept reiterating that he would be the idol. if the judges keep saying it, is he supposed to fake inferiority just so people like u can like him? hypocrisy is far worse than attitude..

and all those who r carping about rahul's looks, why are u drawn to this forum in the first place? why do they even click on this site? why not go and indulge in your respective idols? we never even bother to post comments on ur choices' forums. that's bcos we know we've selected the best. who needs confirmation from u? and we are the ones writing about his voice, u are the ones still stuck on his looks!!Dead

knowing ur musical knowledge, i'm sure u would have sat in judgement of asha bhosale et al if they had participated..this is what happens when u hand the wrong weapon in worthless hands..

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
lets not fight guys, wats done is done and i think rahul has a very bright future , coz he has a very beautiful voice............., so lets not fight!
Devendra Senior Member
Devendra
Devendra

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 5:32am | IP Logged

RAHUL VAIDYA

IS

VERY BEST

SINGER !!!!

Go to top