India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya (Page 5)

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

sweety,very well written.what you've written is absolutely true.i hope others understand it.
thikkana,rahul sang other fast songs except chaiyan chaiyana and tumse milke like bardash nahi kar sakta and hai yeh dil deewana and they were gud.
gamezone how can u be so sure that rahul can never copy sonu's talent.he is only 17 and will improve with age and even sonu said he has to be careful of rahul in future.and truly everybody who knows about music won't say he is a bad singer.apart from that haven't you noticed that rahul can't use his range in only fast tracks .in the songs "ehsan tera"and "ajahoon na aaye" he sang the higher notes flawlessly.
to me none of the contestants were flawless except rahul saxena.so only he deserved to be the winner.

Edited by racks - 25 April 2005 at 1:39am

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged

The song "Ehsaan Tera" is a nice and melodious track & "Ajahoon aaye" is a semiclassical number. Both are not high pitched songs. The high pitched song was Chhaiya Chhaiya in which Rahul did not fare well.

On the other hand "Marhaba" & "Kisna" Of Amit Sana, "Tadap tadap ke" of Abhijeet & "Tanhayee" or "soniye" of Rahul Saxena were all sung in high pitch .

I think the person who has his attitude in control can succeed in life & Rahul Vaidya fails in just thatOuch. So I think he can never match Sonu Nigam. If he becomes judge of Indian Idol God knows wat will happen!! He will insult each n every participant.

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetys & shama's comments

Rahul Vaidya..in his praise and glory

"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you.  And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you." 
…………………….If he's that gud, y do ppl still hate him???

so he lost..who does it incriminate? him or the public that arent brave enough to understand supreme confidence? talent without confidence is boring.. cockiness without talent is boorish.. talent with confidence is sizzling.. …………..the gap between cockiness in a struggler and an established idol, is the gap between aggravation, and adulation.

attitude problem? me thinks he was the only with attitude..the others are the ones with  the problem………………attitude without achievement IS a problem....

can someone tell me why is it necessary to dupe oneself incessantly, to cringe and bow before ones own shadow and say..'i am not the best..' , especially when u ARE the best? i have never understood the craving people have of greatness scraping the floor and getting dwarfed by its own aura.why on earth is humility such a wanted virtue? is it bcos it brings relief to the not-so-talented and not-at-all-talented? do they feel'hey, he's just like us..not great..' very few people like greatness and even fewer like those who are aware of its existence in themselves. .....……………..U are an idol when followers say it, not when u say it..………………. and it is the love of the fans that makes sm1 an idol. The music industry is big and running, not just bcoz ppl sing, but also bcoz ppl listen……..simple mechanics of Demand and Supply…………….

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do".( Henry Ford)

rahul lost, in essence because he didnt deserve to lose. scary thought that!!!

and inspite of what they say, even his detractors couldnt ignore him. hate him, yes they did, but not ignore. they should feel blessed that they heard him at all. what they made of it is their problem and prerogative. but dont let us get away with it with smugness and pseudo-pride and think we can alter the course of his life. because to tell u the truth..he hasnt lost. ……I doubt if anyone here really wants Rahul to fail…..

the rahul vaidyas of the word dont need us..or our charity ..or our alms. they are self sustaining…….and he is THE IDOL is his own world…..

they dont need to develop vocal cord nodules(hey believe me, they dont appear and disappear in a week. (i am a doc) to get ahead in life.did u notice that sana's beggar act couldnt get him an encore of votes? some poetic justice in that..If i can remember correctly, it was rahul v. who started the trend of appealing for votes……….and I sincerely doubt that Amit needed to beg for votes, considering his talent. If he was acting, then the others who were with him wud have exposed him. And his problem continued longer, even till the finals.

go on right ahead rahul dear. reach for ur dreams with both hands. god is all ears.........and remember…….God is kind to those who show humility

I wud like to add that I have no doubt that Rahul will do well in the future, when both his personality and voice mature. I have nothing against him, personally, but i just wanted to point out that he's not perfect.

Edited by Shama - 25 April 2005 at 8:50am
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged

actually i think that rahul is very talented and has a very gr8 voice that i guess suits all kinds of songs he is one of my fav contestants in the first season of indian idol he sang the songs ehsaan tera,lagan lagi,suraj hua madham n all very deeply and intensely n he also sang fast songs with gr8 ease like tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal,chaiyaan chaiyaan,bardasht nahi kar sakta and some others as well and the song that he chose in the patriotic song's episode mera rang de basanti was very difficult but he sang it brilliantly and he has also got eveything to be a superb singer in future he was one of the strongest contestants to be the indian idol but i think his attitude came inbetween and that's why he was voted out but personally i didn't had any problem with his attitude i think after the theatre round he became quite normal with his attitude but he became lil bit overconfident in theatre round anyways i really wish him the best of luck and am looking forward for his album and songs in films......!!!!

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 25 April 2005 at 7:05am
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged
 i agree with mystery_girl and shama, i personally had no prob with his attitude too, he is a very good singer (ofcourse after amit) , and iam sure he'll do well in the future, infact i am sure that amit, rahul s and rahul v and prajakta will do well in the future.............but u know next time we'll have another bunch of good singers and then more so only very few of the existing contestants will survive....................................Cry 
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:07am | IP Logged

may i say sumthing????

its just that it teaches us a lesson to b soft at heart!!!!

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged
 well said neha, just like abhi and amit r ,rite?Wink  btw neha i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ur avatar!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shama

Originally posted by sweetys & shama's comments

Rahul Vaidya..in his praise and glory

"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you.  And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you." 
…………………….If he's that gud, y do ppl still hate him???

so he lost..who does it incriminate? him or the public that arent brave enough to understand supreme confidence? talent without confidence is boring.. cockiness without talent is boorish.. talent with confidence is sizzling.. …………..the gap between cockiness in a struggler and an established idol, is the gap between aggravation, and adulation.

attitude problem? me thinks he was the only with attitude..the others are the ones with  the problem………………attitude without achievement IS a problem....

can someone tell me why is it necessary to dupe oneself incessantly, to cringe and bow before ones own shadow and say..'i am not the best..' , especially when u ARE the best? i have never understood the craving people have of greatness scraping the floor and getting dwarfed by its own aura.why on earth is humility such a wanted virtue? is it bcos it brings relief to the not-so-talented and not-at-all-talented? do they feel'hey, he's just like us..not great..' very few people like greatness and even fewer like those who are aware of its existence in themselves. .....……………..U are an idol when followers say it, not when u say it..………………. and it is the love of the fans that makes sm1 an idol. The music industry is big and running, not just bcoz ppl sing, but also bcoz ppl listen……..simple mechanics of Demand and Supply…………….

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do".( Henry Ford)

rahul lost, in essence because he didnt deserve to lose. scary thought that!!!

and inspite of what they say, even his detractors couldnt ignore him. hate him, yes they did, but not ignore. they should feel blessed that they heard him at all. what they made of it is their problem and prerogative. but dont let us get away with it with smugness and pseudo-pride and think we can alter the course of his life. because to tell u the truth..he hasnt lost. ……I doubt if anyone here really wants Rahul to fail…..

the rahul vaidyas of the word dont need us..or our charity ..or our alms. they are self sustaining…….and he is THE IDOL is his own world…..

they dont need to develop vocal cord nodules(hey believe me, they dont appear and disappear in a week. (i am a doc) to get ahead in life.did u notice that sana's beggar act couldnt get him an encore of votes? some poetic justice in that..If i can remember correctly, it was rahul v. who started the trend of appealing for votes……….and I sincerely doubt that Amit needed to beg for votes, considering his talent. If he was acting, then the others who were with him wud have exposed him. And his problem continued longer, even till the finals.

go on right ahead rahul dear. reach for ur dreams with both hands. god is all ears.........and remember…….God is kind to those who show humility

I wud like to add that I have no doubt that Rahul will do well in the future, when both his personality and voice mature. I have nothing against him, personally, but i just wanted to point out that he's not perfect.

Exactly!!Clap

Go to top