Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya (Page 4)

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by racks

neha,
i have never used remarkable language.as a music lover i think saying things like that is an insult to music and i have respect for music so i respect all the 11 finalists.somehow i don't like amit tandon and ravinder ravi but still i have never called them names.don't accuse me of being worst than angadsidolgirl.
i have never said abhi is bad,i only said his songs are easy .i didn't mean to insult him.but still if you think i was being rude then i wud like to say sorry.

sorry racks!!! i meant angadsidolgirl....

by mistake i rote ur name

I AM SOOOO SORRY PLZ 4GIVE ME

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
neha,
no need 2 say sorry.every human being can make mistakes.i guess v can b friends even though we r arguing in this forum like enemies.
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged
 HAY RACKS.WE R ALL FRIENDZ HERE....EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN CHOICES ...SO MANY PPL LIKE ABHI, AMIT AND  THE 2RAHULS.EVEN THE OTHER CONTESTANTS WERE GOOD BUT AMIT tandon WAS THE ODD ONE ,BUT HE SHOWS  IF ONE DOOR CLOSES THE OTHER OPENS............LOL RAVINDER RAVI ACTUALLY GIVES HOPE TO ALL THE LABOUR CLASSSmile, AMIT sana SHOWS THAT U DONT NEED LOOKS TO REACH THE TOPClap,ABHI EVEN IF UR COMING IN THE BOTTOM U CAN COME TO THE TOP WITH HARD WORKClap, RAHUL EVEN IF UR THE BEST U NEED TO HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDEWink, PRAJAKTA, RAHUL, ADITI ,VISHAL,MUKESH , HARISH  ..ITS FATE WOT HAPPENED TO THEMCry

Edited by snowflakes - 24 April 2005 at 1:49pm
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I hope that no one is fighting here or using abusive language. Also, once again I would like to tell you that plz dont type all in CAPS. Healthy discussions are encouraged. 
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
 iam sorry sonyaEmbarrassed, i had no idea that it meant shouting on the net, it was just written in a hurry............once again sorry guyz for writing in caps!!!!!!!!!
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Sana, Saxena, Aditi were (are) the best in the contest!

Rahul Saxena is the only one who is talented and is a gr8 performer...... He would have made perfect Indian Idol.

Amit Sana is equally talented but in case of performance he is not as good as Rahul S. But he improved a lot n will leave Saxena behind I hope....I can say that because i saw his live performance n he improved a lot after Idol show.  I like Sana's voice & style over all the contestants. Aditi Paul is my fav among the gals.... she is too good!!

Rahul V & Prajakta are ok...not bad, and their prob is inconsistent performance.... and I want to add that Rahul V cant sing fast track songs well. His "chhaiyan chhaiyan" and "tusse milke dill ka keya hall" was not up to the mark. Even Sonu criticized his performance. He might sing difficult slow track songs but his voice doesn't support fast track songs!

Amit's yaanro dosti was awesome even he had vocal problem. N he had the problem till the day he sang jo wada kiya….  Anyway from judge's comment I don see any1 complained abt Amits being off tune!!

"Amit Sana picked a really old number "Jo vada kiya vo nibhana padega" It is a song that Amit really loves and despite many more new love songs he just had to sing this one. Farah felt that Amit had sung it with so much freshness that she could see Sharukh Khan actually singing it on screen. Anu confessed that from his heart he liked Amit's voice and style. Sonu said that though the song was not really in Amit's style but he had done justice to it. Priyanka endorsed this." Source: Indian Idol web page

Though I don't like Abhijeet's voice n style, I think he is the better choice than Rahul V. Atleast he is well behaved!
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
 i luv amit thikkana.Heart.....................i still wish i couldve watched him performing (sighs)............................... Rahul s is a born singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap ur right abt abhi, and sweety ,puh-leaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by racks

gamezone,
if you are so concerned about what is original and what isn't then why did you start watching this programme?this programme is not original and even the music has bee copied from american idol.why watch this when you have an original one?

I m sorry Racks if u felt bad. But I have no intention of fighting with u all. I have just expressed my opinion abt. Rahul Vaidya. I started hating him since the duet round. And that wont change even if he becomes best singer in the World. And the thing that Rahul lacks range is true & 1 cannot change the fact. He has always struggled in high pitched songs.

And I m watching this program b'coz I like it. I dont watch American Idol. I always prefer Indian music to foreign music. And u had said that both shows r same. But I feel that there is hell lot diff.  between Indian & American Idol. The contestants, judges, hosts & moreover quality of songs are all different from its counterpart American Idol.

But there is a small diff. between Rahul Vaidya & Sonu Nigam. its that though Rahul Vaidya copies Sonu Nigam's voice & style, he would never b able to copy his Talent.

Go to top