Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya (Page 3)

SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Friends, you all are requested to please keep healthy discussions here. No personal attacks please. Also, please don't type all in CAPS as this means shouting on the net.

As far as I think, Rahul is a very talented actor. Abhijeet is no less. Rahul was not removed because of his oversmartness, he was removed as he had just a few lesser votes than Amit Sana. Or else there would have been a tough competition between Rahul and Abhijeet.

I think both of them are good enough in their own way. We cannot blame the other participant if our favourite does not win. Their future was declared on the public votes. We are responsible if our favourite did not win.

Regards,
Priyanka.

Edited by SONYA_K - 24 April 2005 at 3:42am

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged
God was Great!!!!!!Tit For Tat!!!! It was good to see that Amit finally kicked that "egoistic and oversmart" Rahul out of the competition.

Amit is the same guy whom Rahul was going to throw out during Duet round.He simply started blaming Amit for everything that went wrong during their performance  AND poor Amit !!! He was simply clueless about the accusations showered on to him by that mannerless & unproffessional Rahul. Just look at these words uttered by him during that round " Im THE BEST & I'LL BE THE INDIAN IDOL.IF I'M NOT SELECTED THEN THANX TO MY PARTNER". Only an arrogant and overconfident guy can make these statements.

And Rahul has once or twice tried 2 snatch away the songs chosen by others in Gala rounds especially the song "Chhaiya Chaiyya " from Amit Sana. Secondly considering his performance , he was not upto the mark 2 become Indian Idol. He lacked the range in voice which Amit Sana & Rahul Saxena had. His range was more or less limited which was evident from the song "Chhaiya Chhaiya".Amit Sana & Rahul Saxena are versatile and r able to sing any kind of song with equal efficiency,be it fast track,slow track,folk,pop or semiclassical.They r masters in every dept and their humble nature is plus point.

And lastly y do we need a duplicate of Sonu Nigam when we have an original one . And to all Rahul Vaidya fans I m sorry if I'd been rude 2 ur idol. But I cannot show any respect for individual who doesnt have any regards for others.

Would u like to have an Indian Idol who is arrogant and rude to the public who had voted for him????? JUST THINK!!!!! And both Abhijeet and Amit are miles ahead of him leave alone Rahul Saxena.Clap

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:21am | IP Logged

whoeverwrote:

shut up u ugly buttAngry

plz mind ur language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see neha is this worse or wat i wrote was worse? i even apologized for it........... ur right neha rahul has an attitude problem if at 17 he is like this i wonder how he would be when hes older...................Confused 

Edited by snowflakes - 24 April 2005 at 4:32am
sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Rahul Vaidya..in his praise and glory

"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you.  And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you."
- Graff, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

so he lost..who does it incriminate? him or the public that arent brave enough to understand supreme confidence? talent without confidence is boring.. cockiness without talent is boorish.. talent with confidence is sizzling..

attitude problem? me thinks he was the only with attitude..the others are the ones with  the problem..

can someone tell me why is it necessary to dupe oneself incessantly, to cringe and bow before ones own shadow and say..'i am not the best..' , especially when u ARE the best? i have never understood the craving people have of greatness scraping the floor and getting dwarfed by its own aura.why on earth is humility such a wanted virtue? is it bcos it brings relief to the not-so-talented and not-at-all-talented? do they feel'hey, he's just like us..not great..' very few people like greatness and even fewer like those who are aware of its existence in themselves.

rahul lost, in essence because he didnt deserve to lose. scary thought that!!!

and inspite of what they say, even his detractors couldnt ignore him. hate him, yes they did, but not ignore. they should feel blessed that they heard him at all. what they made of it is their problem and prerogative. but dont let us get away with it with smugness and pseudo-pride and think we can alter the course of his life. because to tell u the truth..he hasnt lost.

the rahul vaidyas of the word dont need us..or our charity ..or our alms. they are self sustaining.

they dont need to develop vocal cord nodules(hey believe me, they dont appear and disappear in a week. i am a doc) to get ahead in life.did u notice that sana's beggar act couldnt get him an encore of votes? some poetic justice in that..

go on right ahead rahul dear. reach for ur dreams with both hands. god is all ears.

"Don't be reckless with other people's hearts.  Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.
Don't waste your time on jealousy.  Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself."

- Mary Schmich

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged
gamezone,
if you are so concerned about what is original and what isn't then why did you start watching this programme?this programme is not original and even the music has bee copied from american idol.why watch this when you have an original one?

Edited by racks - 24 April 2005 at 9:08am
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowflakes

whoeverwrote:

shut up u ugly buttAngry

plz mind ur language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see neha is this worse or wat i wrote was worse? i even apologized for it........... ur right neha rahul has an attitude problem if at 17 he is like this i wonder how he would be when hes older...................Confused 

the person whosoebver it was, was worse mam!!! even i asked whosoever to mind his/her language

Edited by luving_gal_neha - 24 April 2005 at 9:29am
racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged
neha,
i have never used remarkable language.as a music lover i think saying things like that is an insult to music and i have respect for music so i respect all the 11 finalists.somehow i don't like amit tandon and ravinder ravi but still i have never called them names.don't accuse me of being worst than angadsidolgirl.
i have never said abhi is bad,i only said his songs are easy .i didn't mean to insult him.but still if you think i was being rude then i wud like to say sorry.
don't misunderstand me .i never meant 2 say no one is better than me .i agree abhi is 100000 times better than me .but he was not better than rahul saxena or vaidya.

Edited by racks - 24 April 2005 at 9:32am
racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thikkana,
amit had the vocal problem , a week before he sang "jo waada kiya",not the time when he sang that song."zindagi mot na banjaye"was not a slow song and "mora saiyan" is a classical song not a slow track.don't think nobody hates sana for i know at least ten people who can't stand him.

Edited by racks - 24 April 2005 at 9:29am

Go to top