India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya (Page 13)

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged
rahul vaidya is much better than amit or abhijeet.even they themselves have agreed.who needs your opinion after two very talented singers have already given theirs.

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhijeetSawant

Though I dont like abhijeet still i'll say he is much better than Rahul V!!!! N Amit Sana is the best! Both Amit & Abhijeet worked really really hard!!! So they deserve 2 b in top 2. Good going guys....ClapClapClap

Thumbs Down
racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged
rahul vaidya was certainly the best as he was capable of attracting audience from all ages.even my mom is his fan .way 2 go rahul!!!!
racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AbhijeetSawant]

Why dont u GET A LIFE n stop coming to this fourm???........Wink

u were the ones who said anybody has the right 2 post in this forum .
racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AbhijeetSawant]

u were the ones who said anybody has the right 2 post in this forum .
jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhijeetSawant

Originally posted by jdmgrh

Sana  fans GET A LIFE. he has acheived success...but u guys havent yet got over Amit losing Idol........he LOST despite the entire India voting for him : fact is a fact is a fact. GET OVER IT. sour grapes........Confused

Though I dont like abhijeet still i'll say he is much better than Rahul V!!!! N Amit Sana is the best! Both Amit & Abhijeet worked really really hard!!! So they deserve 2 b in top 2. Good going guys....ClapClapClap

I am going to ignore irrelavant posts thats dont classify as discussions from some time in the future but for now really cant resist replying Tongue

you DONT LIKE abhijeet and ur id is abhijeetsawant. that doesnt really gel...... unless ur real name too is the same.

I am enjoying a great life, and that is why I dont go around bashing other people, even Amit or Abhijeet. if i am a vaidya fan, i will come to his forum for news and other articles .  on reaching a rahul vaidya forum, if i find crap written about him, i will spend 2 minutes to reply. there is no reason for me to stop coming to a vaidya forum just because a few people wish to make it their domain to express their frustrations. its like the opposition is running the government.

again abhijeet deserved to idol. everyone agrees. period. amit sana has a great voice, he is going to be and already is successful. everyone agrees over that one too.

so then why so much insecurity over vaidya? if rahul is so terrible, you should just ignore him,  he is without talent, has a terrible attitude (people learn and change dont they?) and everything about him is not nice, so then why worry? he will fail if he is that bad and should be so inconsequential to all of you that you dont even bother wriitng about him.

curse vaidya with all your might, God will bless him even more . go ahead. a few years from now we'll talk.

jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetys

hey, second live show(R.V) coming up on 29th may at mumbai. 3rd on 11 june, the 29th is at bombay hopsital auditorium, thats where we have our conferences, its huge!!

this guy has guts..to go for a solo live show, not piggy backing on anyone else. infact, the first show had 3 upoming singers piggy backing on him!that's his self confidence all over again..

tnx for the post.Clap

havent seen anybody else give live SOLO shows at age 18. and he is not even classified as a idol finalist!  i have heard that he has good control over the audience and the shows are full. and they are not as heavily advertised as sony idol shows.

show me another idol singer who can do that. dont talk about idol shows and concerts, they are backed by sony, huge publicity and lots of money and extras.

to do what viadya is doing, it takes guts and self confidence. and talent. people dont pay money in bombay to hear bad singers, only the best sell. too bad if some people cant stand it.

Edited by jdmgrh - 16 May 2005 at 11:52am
sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 17 May 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged

hey jgmgrh..hi

i know you through shantanu too(he's another fan  and ur buddy)

well said

he keeps pulling them here.... magnetic and magnificient, isnt he?

let them carp. our love for him transcends that.

Go to top