India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya (Page 11)

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i guess the debate goes on, u know most of us shud face the fact that abhijeet is the first indian idol , not rahuls&v, not amit, not prajakta but abhijeet, u know why coz it was abhijeets destiny, it had nothing to do with rahul v's attitude or rahul s's bad song choice, or amits looksor abhijeets looks it was just abhijeets destiny.If in  this show  sonu and shann and sunidhi were competing for idol along with the other contestants even then abhijeet wud have won  coz it was in his destiny...........sure amit and rahul s and rahul v and prajakta will make it really big coz of their unique voices and immense talents but we shud not blame oneanother for not voting for rahul or amit, its just fate.............! and i think abhijeet will just remain the first idol and nothing more coz of his  very ccommon voice unlike rahul s, rahul v or amit so u guys shud be happy that ur favs r singing in movies and r climbing the steps of future success really fast instead of fighting over spilt milk!

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged
amen!
bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetys

amen!

LOL

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

well Racks, I never said that Rahul is not a good singer. He is a gud singer but the problem is that he lacks range which atleast I hav felt after watching many episodes of Indian Idol. I dont know abt celebrities and other fellows . And basically I hate Rahul not bec he is less talented,In that that case I shld hate Ravinder Ravi & Amit Tandon most. I dont like Rahul because of his character.

U like Rahul Saxena, but I have no problem with him. Infact I also feel that he truly deserved the title. He was a magnificient singer, with gud voice,loads of talent, overwhelming performance, & to add to it a gud behaviour, down to earth nature. just think of it. If u still feel that I m insulting ur idol Rahul Vaidya, then I wont post anything henceforth in this topic started by u. Bec I m sorry but I cant appreciate Rahul V.

having a gud range dusn't only mean singing high notes ,it also means singing lower notes.rahul sang high notes in rang de basanti and low notes in ehsaan tera.
i also like amit and i also voted 4 him on the final round,but by hearing his voice i can understand that his improved voice is a result of immense practise.he is not a born singer.
racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_gal

and sonu nigam doesnt like ppl who try to imitate someone else!

oh really,then why did sonu defend rahul on the 7th gala,when farah said rahul sounds like sonu??and by the way, sonu himself used 2 imitate mohammed rafi.
racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcool

i guess the debate goes on, u know most of us shud face the fact that abhijeet is the first indian idol , not rahuls&v, not amit, not prajakta but abhijeet, u know why coz it wasabhijeets destiny, it had nothing to do with rahul v's attitude or rahul s's bad song choice, or amits looksor abhijeets looksit was justabhijeets destiny.If in this show sonu and shann and sunidhi were competing for idol along with the other contestantseven then abhijeet wud have won coz it was in his destiny...........sure amit and rahul s and rahul v and prajakta will make it really big coz of their unique voices and immense talents but we shud not blame oneanother for not voting for rahul or amit, its just fate.............! and i think abhijeet will just remain the first idol and nothing more coz of his very ccommon voice unlike rahul s, rahul v or amit so u guys shud be happy that ur favs r singing in movies and r climbing the steps of future success really fast instead of fighting over spilt milk!

i agree with u abt abhi, rahulv, rahuls, amit and prajakta,but we shud also not leave aditi 4 she was also very talented.!!
jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Yes Amen! (btw, Amen = so be it)

very well said vcool.

hopefully that will put an end to all the tasteless posts in this forum masquerading in the name of discussion.

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

say, anyone has any kith and kin at sony tv? those people are sorely lacking in business acumen! they're virtually sitting on a gold mine  and doing nothing about it.

i'm talking about a cd per 11 finalist's performances(all of them from audition onwards including the comments). i of course am only interested in r.v's cd. they can take a survey and decide who's cd to come out with.

the present one has all of them singing. all i listen to is the first 2 songs only, which is a waste of the rest of the cassette ..

anyone can pass on the message to the people concerned?

Go to top