India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya (Page 10)

sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged
thanks shama, for letting me know how gracious he is in (so called  and transcient)defeat..though i'm sure that wasnt ur intent..

racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged
hello everybody,
i am not afraid of telling the truth whether u call me r.v. in disguise or whatever.there is one thing in common between me and him, we speak out what we feel openly, we don't show off.by the way if u think amit and abhijeet are better singers than rahul then why do u think abhi said rahul deserved the title more than him on air and amit said the same thing on idol fever.do u mean 2 say they were acting , so that they cud get a wide encore of votes.we, rahul's fans know he was the best singer so we don't need 2 use remarkable language in this forum like amit and abhi's fans(c 4 urself what language they have used)2 justify that r.v. is a gud singer.and we don't need 2 prove he is a gud singer 2 uppl, 4 everybody who knows about music like sonu nigam,leslie lewis ,anu malik etc have appreciated his talent.
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged
  Same with Amit Sana. He 2 was appreciated by Sonu Nigam , Anu malik, Farah Khan and many others. So I feel he is better singer than Rahul V.Clap
sweetys Groupbie
sweetys
sweetys

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

i still cant understand why u keep getting attracted here, to rahul's forum if u hate him so much. we fans have a valid reason..love his music, love his voice..

what's ur excuse?

just a word of sincere medical advise, so much of negativity is bad for ur health. living in a world where there are horrendous things happening everyday, its surprising to see people investing their voluntary time on more negativity. what happened, doesnt anyone visit ur own forums that u are forced to come here?

natasha5 Senior Member
natasha5
natasha5

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i think all the contestant work very hard in the indian idol.
racks Newbie
racks
racks

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
dear gamezone,
well i also know amit has been appreciated by anu malik ,sonu.i have never insulted amit like u ppl have insulted rahul.i also know he is a gud singer but rahul was better than him and abhi.and if abhi and amit were really better singers than rahul then why did amit and abhi say he deserved the title more than them?and if rahul is so bad then why can't he b ignored.a bad singer is ignored by the world.we think ravinder ravi is a bad singer so we ignore him.then why can't rahul b ignored?
sweety,
well said.i agree with u. Clap Clap Clap

Edited by racks - 13 May 2005 at 10:14am
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

well Racks, I never said that Rahul is not a good singer. He is a gud singer but the problem is that he lacks range which atleast I hav felt after watching many episodes of Indian Idol. I dont know abt celebrities and other fellows . And basically I hate Rahul not bec he is less talented,In that that case I shld hate Ravinder Ravi & Amit Tandon most. I dont like Rahul because of his character.

U like Rahul Saxena, but I have no problem with him. Infact I also feel that he truly deserved the title. He was a magnificient singer, with gud voice,loads of talent, overwhelming performance, & to add to it a gud behaviour, down to earth nature. just think of it. If u still feel that I m insulting ur idol Rahul Vaidya, then I wont post anything henceforth in this topic started by u. Bec I m sorry but I cant appreciate Rahul V.

cool_gal Newbie
cool_gal
cool_gal

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

God was Great!!!!!!Tit For Tat!!!! It was good to see that Amit finally kicked that "egoistic and oversmart" Rahul out of the competition.

Amit is the same guy whom Rahul was going to throw out during Duet round.He simply started blaming Amit for everything that went wrong during their performance  AND poor Amit !!! He was simply clueless about the accusations showered on to him by that mannerless & unproffessional Rahul. Just look at these words uttered by him during that round " Im THE BEST & I'LL BE THE INDIAN IDOL.IF I'M NOT SELECTED THEN THANX TO MY PARTNER". Only an arrogant and overconfident guy can make these statements.

And Rahul has once or twice tried 2 snatch away the songs chosen by others in Gala rounds especially the song "Chhaiya Chaiyya " from Amit Sana. Secondly considering his performance , he was not upto the mark 2 become Indian Idol. He lacked the range in voice which Amit Sana & Rahul Saxena had. His range was more or less limited which was evident from the song "Chhaiya Chhaiya".Amit Sana & Rahul Saxena are versatile and r able to sing any kind of song with equal efficiency,be it fast track,slow track,folk,pop or semiclassical.They r masters in every dept and their humble nature is plus point.

And lastly y do we need a duplicate of Sonu Nigam when we have an original one . And to all Rahul Vaidya fans I m sorry if I'd been rude 2 ur idol. But I cannot show any respect for individual who doesnt have any regards for others.

Would u like to have an Indian Idol who is arrogant and rude to the public who had voted for him????? JUST THINK!!!!! And both Abhijeet and Amit are miles ahead of him leave alone Rahul Saxena.Clap

whoo hoo

u r way rite rahul was really overconfident and arrogant

amit sana is the best

abhijeet is ok but amit deserves the indian idol

cuz his voice quality is good

and his voice is really strong

rahul tried to be like sonu nigam a lot

and sonu nigam doesnt like ppl who try to imitate someone else!

Go to top