Posted: 18 years ago

Well...Rahul Vaidya was as all know THE BEST. No one could actually beat him forget about Abhijeet. Well.. Rahul was better at looks , style, talk and most importantly songs.Can't guess why he was thrown out!!!!Well but he is still my Idol. He sang - Danced and conquered our minds. Don't know what people found in Abhijeet and not in this sweetheart! Well...i can promise that Rahul is going to have a rocking future with all our good wishes!

Three Cheers To Rahul Vaidya!!!!!!

P.S.-I share my last name with him.

~Yashna Vaidya

He was very gud in all aspects....The thing wrong with him was that,that he was always in hype and he was VERY VERY OVERCONFIDENT....THAT ACTUALLY SHOWD ON HIS FACE AND EVEN SONU NIGAM AND ANU MALIK STATED THAT Edited by luving_gal_neha - 18 years ago
I luv Rahul Vaidya!! and all the best to him for everything! 😃
i think rahul vaidya is awesome n yes he is excellent in everything i really like him wishing him the very best for the future...!!!😊
I hate him but to each one his/her own!!!
 he was really overconfident,  neway wishing best of luck to rahul, i am sure he'll make big becoz of his soothing voice!👍🏼 Edited by snowflakes - 18 years ago
rahul vaidya was much better than amit or abhijeet.the final competition shud have been between rahul saxena and rahul vaidya.i don't find rahul overrated.i rather find both amit and abhijeet overrated.abhijeet always sings easy songs and amit can sing high pitched songs only.actually majority of the audience don't understand anything about music.i have been been trained in classical music since the age of five and i can say rahul was much better than amit or abhijeet.ppl who don't understand anything about music go by attitude as a result of which he lost.
 hey racks, have u heard rahul's chaiya chaiya( he lost breath a lot of times)😕 and amits yaaron ( so beautiful)👏,or abhis channa vey (very nice)😊, ofcourse rahul was the best but these 2 r also gud especially amit...........he is a very powerful singer and extremely talented.....attitude counts a lot yaar, eventho we dont know amit or abhi , but atleast they were humble infront of tv, and thats wat makes u an idol along with singing, ofcourse rahuls talent will not  go vain as he is goin to sing for movies and ppl love him a lot including sonu nigam, so why worry, but when it comes to IDOL, ATTITUDE counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by racks

rahul vaidya was much better than amit or abhijeet.the final competition shud have been between rahul saxena and rahul vaidya.i don't find rahul overrated.i rather find both amit and abhijeet overrated.abhijeet always sings easy songs and amit can sing high pitched songs only.actually majority of the audience don't understand anything about music.i have been been trained in classical music since the age of five and i can say rahul was much better than amit or abhijeet.ppl who don't understand anything about music go by attitude as a result of which he lost.

u r rite abt abhijeet and rahul saxena. But if u have seen the show, then u may remember that Sonu nigam never complained abt Amit's sur/taal. But he did smtimes catch Vaidya going off tune. Sana did sing a lot of fast tracks, but it was only to break the myth that he cannot sing anything other than classical songs.

If u send me ur e-mail address, I'll give u sm slow tracks of Amit, and then u can decide. I went to his concert, where he started off with two slow songs, and he was AWESOME!!

As sm1 who is classically trained, u should be able to spot his versatility better. 

I really luv and admire Amit(hes the best)❤️, and I know ive said really bad stuff abt abhijeet but I wud like to say sumthings tho,

I think its unfair to say that abhijeet sang easy songs,  have u heard his tadap tadap and ishq kabhi or channa vey  , he sang them well……….he himself admits that his range is not a lot , but if he picks up easy songs and sings them so well then why say that he doesn't deserve to win????????? Ofcourse amit and rahul were most of the time consistent, but to come in the bottom so many times and then improve urself is commendable, this shows that he has the ability to grow as a singer just like amit, infact if u listen to his old channa vey and ishq kabhi and the ones he performed in the later episodes they sound better and much improved!!!!!!! But rahul and prajakta  grew worse!!!(However I am not much impressed by abhis latest performances) (Maybe they r not that gud due to lack of time and practice) . neway,  I wanted amit to win coz of his unique voice and immense talent and simply becoz hes the best and he also improved as the show  grew, but to have sum one like abhijeet to be ur  idol is not bad either, hes someone whos no doubt  an idol, he sings gud songs occasionally, hes got a nice personality, hes humble and very simple, I think hes sumone who epitomizes an idol nicely rather than rahul who nodoubt has a beautiful voice  but is a b*** and btw he sang mostly easy songs too😛.But don't worry Yashna, ive written it many times before that rahul and amit and rahul saxena will for sure do extremely well in the future becoz of their unique voices and immense talent , however abhijeet is gud but he has a very common voice and is too simple( by simple I mean intelligence plz don't be mad) to really be successful in the future , but who knows he surprised us in the show maybe he'll surprise us in the future as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing him best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, a good voice and extreme talent can make u judges fav,or perhaps take u far but its ur personality which makes u the idol and amit and abhi henceforth deserved to come in the final, as for rahul saxena its just fate really wot happened to him….also concerning looks tho abhi is ,well not exactly good looking but okay, he was abt 2 be thrown out as long as he was singing badly, so 2 say that he won becoz of his looks is also kind a unfair ………………  tho I feel.if only the looks factor wasn't there amit wudve won for sure…………..neways hell always remain my idol👏

p.s it took a lot of courage for writing this stuff and I feel as if ive betrayed amit but amit is no doubt the super singer of the millennium 😃!!!!!!!!!!!