kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everybody. This is the first time Iam writing in the forum. I am a great fan of this serial. However I feel a bit depressed on so much of negativity being shown in this forum. Nidhi seems to be bearing all the pains and trouble all the time. Her joy of finding Ashu is completely crashed by the behaviour of Mallika and Dadi Bua. Nidhi is absolutely in a helpless state inspite of being the one to bring Ashu back from death. Hope when Ashu wakes up there is no further set back. just hope the CVs do not have any more negativities in their mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
welcome to the forum kaks!
I am sure since this is a daily soap there will be negativity in the coming episodes. the cvs are more bothered abt trps than the script. 

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Not to worry. This story is about Nidhi & Ashutosh romance...

I did not see much negativity in yesterday's serial.
If you see logically Nidhi does not work at the hospital anymore and they had to show
Mallu taking over since she works at Kotnis and supposedly is one of the senior docs there.

Ya Mallu was mean to Nidhi as she always is . But this is not something we don't know.

Don't worry Ranganath & Armaan are there so i don't think Nidhi & Ashu will be pulled
apart for long.

So i don't see anything illogical in the track.

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome.
The Mallu negativity has been quite old,repititive,boring and meaningless.SAo in my view,Mallu's days are limited,may be Family negativity will take that place.But be positive,"Bhagwaan ke Ghar Der Hai,Andher Nahin."The new dashing jori would soon rock.
LuvKrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not only them. Anjali Dad too😭. If I am Nidhi I will not take him to that hospital.
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsfan

Not to worry. This story is about Nidhi & Ashutosh romance...

I did not see much negativity in yesterday's serial.
If you see logically Nidhi does not work at the hospital anymore and they had to show
Mallu taking over since she works at Kotnis and supposedly is one of the senior docs there.

Ya Mallu was mean to Nidhi as she always is . But this is not something we don't know.

Don't worry Ranganath & Armaan are there so i don't think Nidhi & Ashu will be pulled
apart for long.

So i don't see anything illogical in the track.

@red: I agree totally on this point with you, but otherwise, the cvs need to buck up the pace of the epis...Ashu needs to recover asap, n Mallu track HAS to be done with...it has played a major role in KTLK's downfall so far...acc to me...
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -renu-

@red: I agree totally on this point with you, but otherwise, the cvs need to buck up the pace of the epis...Ashu needs to recover asap, n Mallu track HAS to be done with...it has played a major role in KTLK's downfall so far...acc to me...

Agree with you!
Armu4eva thumbnail
@kaks... welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Well unfortunately.. our KTLK CVs love negativity... so ..despite of getting a brand new Ashu.. they hv started with the same ghisa pita.. -Mallu vs Nidhi track.. Sues crap advices clubbed with DBs shrieks...

I wish we got some positivity in the show...already its getting all sorts of cuss words from the ex-Leads fans...n now they are on their path to self destruction.. well hope Sharad gets a fair chance to prove himself... πŸ˜’
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ex-lead fans are in a patronizing mode!! Praising him to the skies when he does not deserve it!

What kind of fans are these!!! Feel sorry for the ex-lead... His FB wall has become a shame to be on!!