Gumrah
Gumrah

India-Forums

Karan Kundra & Gumraah

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
GUMRAAHH...!!! The end of innocence  Cool My Sweet Sweet Karan Bhaiya...I just love you! Heart Your way of narrating the story was so awww...EmbarrassedYou were emotional, pitiful, happy, sad towards the story at the right moments...I got to know after that, that the best anchor is the one who is a best actor...KMH wale cute emotions were all on your face...Totally made me say...awww...Although the story narrated by KK was about something I could not pay attention to it...Ab agar KK jaisa host ho toh koi kaise uske alawa kisi aur ke baare me sonchega??Day Dreaming Karan Kundra!! You are multi talented...Simply the best! Acting me perfect, Dancing me perfect, Comedy me perfect, Romance me perfect, Looks me perfect, Dil se perfect and now Anchoring me bhi perfect! ClapKritika Di...You are super lucky! Waise Karan Bhaiya bhi kuch kam lucky nahi hai...okay...I'm not gonna talk about KK & KK here...TongueBut seriously, the first episode of Gumraah rocked...It made me feel so good when I saw - "Karan Kundra-Anchor" haaayyyee...Winkhamesha Karan Kundra as actor padha tha SBS p aur ab...And the date 11th October 2002...It must have been his 18th birthday that day! PartyAnyways Just looking forward for the next episode with KK...SmileStory jaisi bhi ho, who cares...I toh just care about my KK Bro!! StarBut yeah the story was good as well...Can teach a lesson to ppl who get influenced easily! Ouch KK is working hard for us...So Its time for us to increase his IF rankings as well as this forums ranking...Will try to be active here as much as i can but I cant do that for a few more days because of my board exams...Requesting all of you to be active here as well...! Hope to see Gumraah in top 10 along with KK Big smile

Edited by arjuhi4evr - 12 March 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everpoo25AizatmirAmnaIshArjuhi_kkkavyasamshibzsreeja_rox

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Ya karan was just amazing he rockd the show n i wish karan n gumrah r in top 10 this week n stay to b

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evr

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
karan is ROCKSTAR!!!StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

N even i hope that this forum is active in is in top spotSmile

arjuhi4evr

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
karan rocks as an actor and he has proved to be an excellent anchor as well!!!!ClapClapThumbs Up

So sooo proud to be a kk fan!!!!!!Smile

arjuhi4evr

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Exactly Karan was great. He always knew the right moment to be happy, to be sad, to be angry, to be pitiful, to be a friend, to be a guide. He was just great. I hope this show does really well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrkavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Exactly Karan was great. He always knew the right moment to be happy, to be sad, to be angry, to be pitiful, to be a friend, to be a guide. He was just great. I hope this show does really well.

ditto !! he rocked as a host.  modulating his voice, body language and the right mannerisms depending on the mood. 

arjuhi4evr

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

ditto !! he rocked as a host.  modulating his voice, body language and the right mannerisms depending on the mood. 

And the best part was that he would appear at the right time and make his presence known instead of leaving everything to the actors.

arjuhi4evr

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
exactly , I was  glad he was here through out, not just for introduction and end.  but he was making the audience connect with it , asking questions and all,  I loved the presentation. 

arjuhi4evr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index