Posted: 19 years ago
wow! this entire week,w ehad ,some rocking episodes of jjknπŸ‘,witharman-jassi ,at thier best πŸ‘,after along time we had atreat ,without some unwanted charecters,what aball we ha d this week,A-J, and gulmohar wow,t and d plz ,continue with this ,more of A-J AND GM
i know it waz.. the best week after such a long time.. i really enjoyed watching.. all the episodes..and reading all the updates.... i guess next week will be more full of masla..and some cuty cuty moments btw armman and jassi.. unnnn.. cant wait now.. getting butterflies in my stomach.. coz from rite now..itz showing tht eventually they will become really good friends..😳😳
Originally posted by rose85

i know it waz.. the best week after such a long time.. i really enjoyed watching.. all the episodes..and reading all the updates.... i guess next week will be more full of masla..and some cuty cuty moments btw armman and jassi.. unnnn.. cant wait now.. getting butterflies in my stomach.. coz from rite now..itz showing tht eventually they will become really good friends..😳😳

Lots of things happened this week. Armaan-Puru reunion, Armaan's promise to GM employees, Jessica Manao Abhiyaan, Jessica Man Gayi, Armaan Wahe Guru ke charano mein, Jessica lost identity papers, Jessica finds new agent Armaan-Jessica bonding, jealous raj, roaring nandu, wounded Mallika... WOW.. it was a jampack week of excellent episodes. Keep it up JJKN !

Yep!! This week was too good.

Finally she is back to GM.

Excellent performance from the entire team. GM scenes always make me feel at home. Puru-Armaan scene and Jassi-Armaan scene (both days) were too good.

YEA this WEEK Rocked for πŸ‘πŸΌ Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and ⭐️ Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai~! 
πŸ‘ BRAVO!
lets hope we get more masala next week, i thin it will be since jassi is back to gulmahour...so arman and jessica...cant wait till monday..
Wow!! Jassi back at gulmohar!!  haven't we all been waiting such a long time for that?😊 can't wait to see the gang back in action along with Pari & Maddy and everyone else!! ooohh.. i'm soo excited!!πŸ˜ƒ please monday come fast!!

Originally posted by vishakha

Lots of things happened this week. Armaan-Puru reunion, Armaan's promise to GM employees, Jessica Manao Abhiyaan, Jessica Man Gayi, Armaan Wahe Guru ke charano mein, Jessica lost identity papers, Jessica finds new agent Armaan-Jessica bonding, jealous raj, roaring nandu, wounded Mallika... WOW.. it was a jampack week of excellent episodes. Keep it up JJKN !

Yep.. agree with you all the way! To add to that, Nandu got 15 lacs to pay for bebe's hospital expenses and Jassi's house deed got into Armaan's (safe?) hands.

Posted: 18 years ago
yeah next week is going to rockπŸ˜‰!!!I have a feelng tha armaan will notice more and more jassi  in jessica and jassica will ge know how much armaan really loves and misses jassiπŸ˜ƒ.
Posted: 18 years ago
yups ,it may be ,a sthey they spend mor etime 2gether may be arman sees mor eof jassi in jessica,wow! cant waitπŸ˜ƒ