India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

what a week of jjkn-super episodes

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
wow! this entire week,w ehad ,some rocking episodes of jjknClap,witharman-jassi ,at thier best Clap,after along time we had atreat ,without some unwanted charecters,what aball we ha d this week,A-J, and gulmohar wow,t and d plz ,continue with this ,more of A-J AND GM

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
i know it waz.. the best week after such a long time.. i really enjoyed watching.. all the episodes..and reading all the updates.... i guess next week will be more full of masla..and some cuty cuty moments btw armman and jassi.. unnnn.. cant wait now.. getting butterflies in my stomach.. coz from rite now..itz showing tht eventually they will become really good friends..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose85

i know it waz.. the best week after such a long time.. i really enjoyed watching.. all the episodes..and reading all the updates.... i guess next week will be more full of masla..and some cuty cuty moments btw armman and jassi.. unnnn.. cant wait now.. getting butterflies in my stomach.. coz from rite now..itz showing tht eventually they will become really good friends..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lots of things happened this week. Armaan-Puru reunion, Armaan's promise to GM employees, Jessica Manao Abhiyaan, Jessica Man Gayi, Armaan Wahe Guru ke charano mein, Jessica lost identity papers, Jessica finds new agent Armaan-Jessica bonding, jealous raj, roaring nandu, wounded Mallika... WOW.. it was a jampack week of excellent episodes. Keep it up JJKN !
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Yep!! This week was too good.

Finally she is back to GM.

Excellent performance from the entire team. GM scenes always make me feel at home. Puru-Armaan scene and Jassi-Armaan scene (both days) were too good.

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
YEA this WEEK Rocked for Thumbs Up Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and Star Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai~! 
Clap BRAVO!
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
lets hope we get more masala next week, i thin it will be since jassi is back to gulmahour...so arman and jessica...cant wait till monday..
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Jassi back at gulmohar!!  haven't we all been waiting such a long time for that?Smile can't wait to see the gang back in action along with Pari & Maddy and everyone else!! ooohh.. i'm soo excited!!Big smile please monday come fast!!
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

Originally posted by rose85

Lots of things happened this week. Armaan-Puru reunion, Armaan's promise to GM employees, Jessica Manao Abhiyaan, Jessica Man Gayi, Armaan Wahe Guru ke charano mein, Jessica lost identity papers, Jessica finds new agent Armaan-Jessica bonding, jealous raj, roaring nandu, wounded Mallika... WOW.. it was a jampack week of excellent episodes. Keep it up JJKN !

Yep.. agree with you all the way! To add to that, Nandu got 15 lacs to pay for bebe's hospital expenses and Jassi's house deed got into Armaan's (safe?) hands.

Go to top