India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Ashmit's split personality

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Have you guys noticed that Ashmit has two personailities? But the second he's alone, he's the total opposite: a revengful  and merciless man. Ashmit also acts like he wants to shield Pooja away from rest of the world, especially the Gujrals. I don't know if this is love or insanity. His character is showing shades of SRK's character in Darr too. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashmit ends up being an overly-obsessive lover who will go to any length to get his job done [of ruining the Gujrals] Like Taffy said, Ashmit's character also resembles SRK in Baazigar! In that film, SRK murdered Kajol's sister and then pretended to love her, misleading Kajol into thinking that he loved her for real! Anyway, a person seeking revenge can go to any distance, even as far as murder. Will Ashmit go that far? I think he will to accomplish his mission.

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
yu can get atn from rogers it costs$ 15.00 for one channel and for three channel it costs $ 33.00 ok sorry if that couldn't help but i am not sure where to get the videos
morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

Have you guys noticed that Ashmit has two personailities? But the second he's alone, he's the total opposite: a revengful  and merciless man. Ashmit also acts like he wants to shield Pooja away from rest of the world, especially the Gujrals. I don't know if this is love or insanity. His character is showing shades of SRK's character in Darr too. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashmit ends up being an overly-obsessive lover who will go to any length to get his job done [of ruining the Gujrals] Like Taffy said, Ashmit's character also resembles SRK in Baazigar! In that film, SRK murdered Kajol's sister and then pretended to love her, misleading Kajol into thinking that he loved her for real! Anyway, a person seeking revenge can go to any distance, even as far as murder. Will Ashmit go that far? I think he will to accomplish his mission.

yea he definately does have two mixed personailities.Cool But I wouldn't necessarily say he's insane for the things he has been doing for his so called "revenge". 

I don't really remember how SRK was in Darr but I do remember how he was in Baazigar. I disliked (just in this movie) SRK for pushing my dear favorite actress Shilpa Shetty of that building. I cried Cry ... lol LOL

Anywho, I don't think Ashmit will become an "overly-obsessive lover" because I mean the guy hasn't really done anything "physical" with Pooja as of yet. I hope Ashmit doesn't personally kill anyone for his "revenge" ... that would be terrible yet kinda hot at the same time. Embarrassed Big smile Wink He should do it with a gun ... thats sexy. Evil Smile

Poor Reema Dead tho .. she would have to die if this drama did go into the "Baazigar" direction. LOL
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Yup.....this is just like Baazigar!! Wait and Watch!WinkWink
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:02am | IP Logged
BA.BA..ZIGAR!!!!!!Confused

Go to top