BALH ians Craziness personified

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, after seeing the recent episode what are the crazy things u did? I know that we are real name to personifications of craziness.
I want to tell u how i have been acting. If u people have watched the Hollywod romcom The Ugly Truth, u would be knowing how yhe heroine, Katherine Heigl jumps when she is happy. That is what i have been doing when i am awake. JUmping with my fists near my chest. ( I was a one sensible dancer in my college ) And see what BALH craziness did to me... And all through the night i was dreaming about GOlu ke chhote chhote Golu bachhe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ditto 4 me!!! it was even notches better n higher than d promo of C!!! hayeee!! still in a daze!!!☺️
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelArTi1988

ditto 4 me!!! it was even notches better n higher than d promo of C!!! hayeee!! still in a daze!!!☺️

totaly agree with u.promo was trailer...of  this big c day...

i am still droling.7 thinking about raya.
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My exams were going on that days and i have sleepless night not because of study as i was rewatching the episode again and again.
Infact when 5th march episode was not telecast and my math exams was on 2nd march and while writing exams i was thinking WHY? Ram said that lines to priya in precap and after 12th march episode hardly i studied in any exams.
AND GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW I GAVE MY 10th BOARD EXAMS!! :-/
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWEETETIKA

My exams were going on that days and i have sleepless night not because of study as i was rewatching the episode again and again.
Infact when 5th march episode was not telecast and my math exams was on 2nd march and while writing exams i was thinking WHY? Ram said that lines to priya in precap and after 12th march episode hardly i studied in any exams.
AND GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW I GAVE MY 10th BOARD EXAMS!! :-/

I just went through that for university too lol.  last 2 weeks. 😆😛
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think that was the night when we fans had a sleepless night right?
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think of Ram and Priya all throughout the day...Priya's tears disturb me to no end...Ram's agony pains me too...not able to concentrate on work...it was FB ( facebook) craze earlier and now it is IF ( India Forum ) craze...god should save me from this...
sammy_108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sweetika my boards were on too and belive me i didn't wander of anywhere near if or tv otherwise me toh gone in raya land😍 but i craved for balh tooo much😉 i cursed billionth time the my 10th boards 😡Edited by sammy_108 - 12 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I could not sleep the whole night after 12th March episode...just awestruck at how genuine their 'C' took place...even got weird thoughts...its effect is still lingering in my mind...
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy_108

hey sweetika my boards were on too and belive me i didn't wander of anywhere near if or tv otherwise me toh gone in raya land😍

lucky girl shags but now i am gone when results will be declare and my parents will get a shock!!
By the way call me etika.