Enters Deepika

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

She enters and the naughty smile on Aryan's lips begins..goshh their sizzling chemistry is so immediate...!!! 😳she can bring the most manly in Aryan..as Deepika EXUDES A FEMININE and Facinating  VIBE EVEN IN FORMAL SUITS ( she doesnt need saress and jeweleries etc for that)...she is very official, aristocratic, level headed aand mannered, still attractive and girly. Welcome dear Deepika...We missed you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
yeah....i bet its great for all u deepika fans out there......enjoy guys! πŸ˜‰
the only worry is that our shai will be leavin in the 6th episode from this one... 😭
but hey...its great too that the best episodes have started....the shaina-deepika catfights are something no ss fan should miss...! πŸ‘ .....
Shadow Cat thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanDipikaFan

She enters and the naughty smile on Aryan's lips begins..goshh their sizzling chemistry is so immediate...!!! 😳she can bring the most manly in Aryan..as Deepika EXUDES A FEMININE and Facinating  VIBE EVEN IN FORMAL SUITS ( she doesnt need saress and jeweleries etc for that)...she is very official, aristocratic, level headed aand mannered, still attractive and girly. Welcome dear Deepika...We missed you.

I completely agree. Even I am very happy with her entry. and wat u told about her is right. Welcome back!

Shadow Cat thumbnail

Originally posted by: widluv2aryan

yeah....i bet its great for all u deepika fans out there......enjoy guys! πŸ˜‰
the only worry is that our shai will be leavin in the 6th episode from this one... 😭
but hey...its great too that the best episodes have started....the shaina-deepika catfights are something no ss fan should miss...! πŸ‘ .....

Shaina's leaving SS is sad. but the best episodes have started. their cat-fights r certainly worth seeing. and Shaina's jealousy is awesome. and the way Aryan tries to cheer her up as well as be good with Deepika. poor Aryan πŸ˜†do do ladkiyaan sambhalna mushkil hai!πŸ˜‰ 

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, it must be awesome for all u Deepika fans! good on you guys! πŸ˜ƒ

reshmaand shadow cat, you literally stole the words out of my mouth! the catfights are really worth a watch πŸ˜† ...and the episode before the one in which Shaina leaves, is one of my all time favourites! πŸ˜‰ that's where you see the real chemistry between Aryan and her 😳 ...
only thing i'm really upset about is that i probably won'tbe able to watch it πŸ˜• 😭 , since i'm going to Dubai at the time, and there's no Star One there! 😭 😭 😭   i hope someone records it over here...

but anyway, let's sit back and enjoy the most entertaining episodes of SS now, both for the Shaina fans, as well as Deepika fans... πŸ˜ƒ Edited by nandinidev - 17 years ago
praveenam thumbnail
d bst episodes r comin now.dis s d time d whole forum vl b high as aryan deepika fans can c dem 2gether and d same 4 aryan shai fans.sorry 4 u nandini but i thnk u dont need 2 worry as i thnk ven u l b bck u l get 2 c d whole episodes as reshma s hre now. right reshma?
happy journey nandini and enjoy ur stay dre.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
yeah thats rite nandini....don worry at all....u wont miss it.....!
and the catfights are relly amazin...i don wanna spoil the fun for those who hv not seen it but i cudnt resist sayin this.... i love the scene in the third episode when deepika calls shaina judgemental and she freaks out!!! after that... deepika herself tells aryan that shai has feelings for him and he should spend more time with her....oh i can never get enuff of that scene...
whimsical_soul thumbnail
Yaar has deepika already entered and if yes then plzz someone do update those episodes
these catfights and all seem really interesting
anyways can ull divulge some details abt how she enters, her scenes with aryan and shaina etc
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks alot praveena πŸ˜ƒ ...and i can't thank you enough reshma! πŸ˜› you're truly a Godsend! πŸ˜ƒ

and yeah...even i love that scene in the third episode 😊 ...Aryan's reaction is so cute! πŸ˜‰ he just looks at Shaina storm out of the room and says - with a totally confunded look on his face - "what was that???" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hehe...
and when he says "nahin Deepika, agar koi baat hoti to Shaina mujhe zaroor batati...", Deepika quietly says - with the tone of somebody explaining to a toddler that 2 plus 2 equals 4 - "Aryan, wo keh to rehi hai - lekin tum sun nahin rahe ho..." and she pats him as though she's saying - "hota hai, hota hai..." πŸ˜† and calmly walks out of the room πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ...i just can't get over that sequence! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
widluv2aryan thumbnail
ha ha ha ha ha.....thanx for givin the details nandini.....that scene is amazin.......!i do hope to get the video of that by hook or crook and give it to all on the forum...! πŸ˜‰