Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I aggree A Girl whose Father got kidnapped infront of her eyes How can she even think of changing clothes n getting freshen up n all ? plus like we saw her Bag was left on d road when VP got kidnapped n they goes 2 Police Station . 
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Her Father is been Kidnapped how you want her to bath and Change her clothes yaaar And upar se they are In another City where they dnt know Anybody so how can they show her changed ... they are showing realistic...
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bear in mind, this girl has been wearing the same clothes for the past two days. Please refrain from insulting my intelligence by trying to find explanations of why this might happen. It's the resonsiblity of a writer to do this, not you. While it might be possible that circumstances are such that the opportunity might not arise for this change in clothes, at SOME stage, there has to be a dialogue with the characters joking about desiring that they get their clothes changed or in need of a shower. Moreover, my suggesting these things does not mean that I am promoting they wear heavy sarees or jewelery or that because they don't do this that the show is not missing a point here. Characters in the same outfit even in a US film or show point these things out.

Let us face it, twice she's had to do her interviews in clothes she has worn for a long period of time (remember in an earlier episode Chancel packed her clothes and pointed out she had packed her a suit to wear specificially for her interview). That alone should give her bonus points towards winning.😉😛
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Bear in mind, this girl has been wearing the same clothes for the past two days. Please refrain from insulting my intelligence by trying to find explanations of why this might happen. It's the resonsiblity of a writer to do this, not you. While it might be possible that circumstances are such that the opportunity might not arise for this change in clothes, at SOME stage, there has to be a dialogue with the characters joking about desiring that they get their clothes changed or in need of a shower. Moreover, my suggesting these things does not mean that I am promoting they wear heavy sarees or jewelery or that because they don't do this that the show is not missing a point here. Characters in the same outfit even in a US film or show point these things out.

Let us face it, twice she's had to do her interviews in clothes she has worn for a long period of time (remember in an earlier episode Chancel packed her clothes and pointed out she had packed her a suit to wear specificially for her interview). That alone should give her bonus points towards winning.😉😛

Laila, totally agree with you.

Because its quite normal for human beings to keep fretting about how they feel about their bodies as it becomes irksome. Its one of the embarssing thing which we need not talk about, but in reality it is one the biggest inconvenience that a person's mood can be totally put out due to the gross discomfort he or she feels. At least the writers should have shown the characters wiping their faces repeatedly with handkerchiefs, or washing faces. Its really gross how the creatives try to save money on make-up for fear of it being washed away for such scenes. Its high time they learned to depict naturalism.
When writing books, the good narrators do not fail to write on these points.

Laila2009 thumbnail
Than you Shridevi for your support. So far I saw only one response outside of yours that recognized the importance of addressing these things. And you are right, even classic works of literature take note of these simple acts. These add depth and realism to our characters.
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enjoyng Afsar Bitya, but someone, please get Krishana out of that suit. She's had it on for nearly two days. She needs to shower and get a change of clothes. The same can be said for her dad, Pabloo and the DC guy. As for Pinto, he must be sweltering in his outfit and ready to get out of it. Everyone looks dressed to the nines at Pinikey's house. Thankfully she still does not have her hair up. Realism please CVs. We saie this when Krishna took her last exam; she was stuck in the same clothes

yeh hum apako agley episode mein dekhayein ge ke agar krishna apne kapare badalti hai nahie lol i love ur disussion and i totally agree hehe.
Edited by Ramimaleklover - 12 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramimaleklover

yeh hum apako agley episode mein dekhayein ge ke agar krishna apne kapare badalti hai nahie lol i love ur disussion and i totally agree hehe.

Are you part of the production team? You are speaking as though you're going to make it happen.  It's not about her changing her clothes; it is about commenting on noticing she's been in the same clothes for the past 48 hours.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Agreed! Pinto has gone home and still they are not allowing him to take a bath or change his stuffy sherwani. Same goes with Babloo.

Agree too that they need to do it realistically, and Krishna has been roaming around 48hrs in the same dress.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@bold, I think there was no need for that. If you do not want those people, who dont agree with you to post or give their views on your thread , please do mention it in your first post itself. Thanks.
moksha89 thumbnail

Are you part of the production team? You are speaking as though you're going to make it happen.  It's not about her changing her clothes; it is about commenting on noticing she's been in the same clothes for the past 48 hours.

i agree with neetz comment above, as well as i want to point out @bold.
if someone tried being positive about the upcoming episode, not stating anything .. than you should be kind of their view instead of immediately taking the negatives of it.  ramimaleklover only said "let's see what happens" in simple terms, and also agreed with you that the repetitive nature of displaying tension in AB is now too much.  
even i stated this in my previous comment, i only tried seeing the reasoning as to why that one particular stretch of scenes justifies this tactic, the previous posts did not comment personally about you but instead tried holding a healthy discussion.  instead of taking things as personally, try continuing the conversation on AB or make a note that others should not be commenting.

on top of it, the dichotomy of serials has never been err free, in order to watch such television your rationality of reality needs to be softened.  once again, i'm okay that you mentioned your views, but to bring the bigger picture of mass media & literature into focus - than there are many plots points which were weak & they are littered all over AB as compared to reading a novel.  if you wanted a personal monologue, or such commentary, than instead of dealing with the ridiculous time frames serials already function on, you would have to bear with even worse.  for example, we should have been privy to how pintu got away from the mandap to the room, made it to patna, how he managed to find krishna amongst all the government buildings, what his conversation with babloo was like in order to create a plan in which they both worked on, how vidyapati was released & why he did not recognize the gundas at TTS' people.  if you pick at one thing in any serial plot, im sure you'll see a can of worms.   

if you ask my rationality, if i felt gross that i have not showered & am with a bunch of people who have sweated in their clothes from all the running and stress, why would i bring more attention to it?  (especially since i am a female who cares about my hygiene and presentation) they are all in the same non-shower boat, the greater focus has been a kidnapping and shattering of futures as well as disobeying heavy-handed people (TTS, corrupt system) & the ultimate moment of relief would be coming home victorious & taking a bath or whatever.  also, in the end how would it add to the point of AB?  was AB even meant to be that realistic?  next thing you know they'll be singing and dancing in some maha episode or we'll have a leap, or some medical procedure that was not followed realistically (pinky & her wrists were totally ridiculous, why is no one mentioning her attempted suicide anywhere or the huge disregard of the actuality of that entire scenario??  one, her blood shed was not in proportion to the degree in which she would be close to critical health or need "surgery", two, the procedure was ridiculous .. the position her arm was in would worsen the situation, three, she was already up and about within a few hours & five, her bandages have disappeared in a mere three days since incident.  am i watching a scifi show?). 

i do not intend to be abrasive with this post, but this is my addition to a discussion regarding the concept of reality in which you have eluded to.
Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago