Debate Mansion

Anti Quota stir - Join in and support it (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 58

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I believe that students from non medical fields shall come forward.... so that the pressure will be on government and the doctors can attend emergency cases despite protests without any effect on strikes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anti Quota stir - Join in and support it (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Marble~

Goldie

~Marble~

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
akhir jeet humari hi hogi,dont worry. Thumbs Up

Swastika

Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I dont support reservations. I am totally against it. And I am one of those students who will suffer from this. Even meritorious OBC students will get labelled.

vinayaktyagi

Goldie

vinayaktyagi

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Well write ur anti quota signatures on petitiononline.com/No_Quota/

vinayaktyagi

Goldie

vinayaktyagi

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Contact STUDENTS FOR EQUALITY , they r the ones organising protests.

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I AM SUPPORTING PROTEST TOO

WHO ELSE CAN KNOW IT BETTER??

I LOST MY SEAT IN THE TOP INSTITUTION DUE TO THIS QUOTA RESERVATION..

I GOT ONLY IN THE 2ND BEST...

I DNT KNOW WHY THESE PPL WANT RESERVATION..

MERIT HAS TO BE SUPPORTED..

soulsoup

IF-Dazzler

soulsoup

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Sorry Amogh I need to move this thread to the members lounge now! I kept it open for a long time if I don't move it now I'll be in trouble hope you don't want that!

But before that let me spell out my perspective on this issue. I believe there is no problem with the Quota System for a country like India but there is a huge problem with the execution.  Don't get me wrong here I do believe in meritocracy but only when you start from the same line. Have you spend time with any real 'tribes' I did. And trust me they need an extra push. But alas all this quota system are popping from bad intend of increasing vote bank to start with and executed very wrongly as you pointed out.

Also why blame the politicians for everything? Look at today's political environment how many of educated young people you can find there? This is not the only burning issue there are many more! You are raising your flag here because this directly affects you! But ever thought of the future of this utter de-politicalization of today's youth! If every educated level headed person with a good heart and mind treat politics as a bad word to be associated with  and get as far as possible from politics the nature will fill the vacuum with garbage isn't it obvious?

Sorry again i'll keep this open for another half an hour or so - but I need to move this ASAP!

*Jaya*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Jaya*

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsoup

But before that let me spell out my perspective on this issue. I believe there is no problem with the Quota System for a country like India but there is a huge problem with the execution.  Don't get me wrong here I do believe in meritocracy but only when you start from the same line. Have you spend time with any real 'tribes' I did. And trust me they need an extra push. But alas all this quota system are popping from bad intend of increasing vote bank to start with and executed very wrongly as you pointed out.

Also why blame the politicians for everything? Look at today's political environment how many of educated young people you can find there? This is not the only burning issue there are many more! You are raising your flag here because this directly affects you! But ever thought of the future of this utter de-politicalization of today's youth! If every educated level headed person with a good heart and mind treat politics as a bad word to be associated with  and get as far as possible from politics the nature will fill the vacuum with garbage isn't it obvious?

Great thoughts Anol Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top